Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Paulie Malignaggi Fight is a Natural Fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Paulie Malignaggi Fight is a Natural Fit

One of the most colorful characters in the sport of boxing had a memorable Saturday as Paulie Malignaggi claimed the WBA welterweight championship after scoring a 9th round TKO over Vyacheslav Senchenko in his opponent’s hometown of Donetsk, Ukraine.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kevin Cunningham must be high, beating a feather fisted Maidana does not prepare you for 21000 PSI Paulie Malignaggi. Magic Man would decapitate Devon

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Kevin Cunningham must be high, beating a feather fisted Maidana does not prepare you for 21000 PSI Paulie Malignaggi. Magic Man would decapitate Devon
      WTF are you talking about? Feather fisted Maidana?
      That's absurd.... he's not even on that level. He makes Calzaghe look like he had fists of bombs.
      Malignaggi though... he's the real deal. I heard his punches never actually touched Senchenko. He threw it with enough force that he stopped it inches away from his face, but Senchenko still received full impact

Comment

Its funny how a decent feather fisted opponent will get a lot of big name fights. Mattew Hatton, Ishida, etc getting opportunities just because their low KO record

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          WTF are you talking about? Feather fisted Maidana?
          That's absurd.... he's not even on that level. He makes Calzaghe look like he had fists of bombs.
          Malignaggi though... he's the real deal. I heard his punches never actually touched Senchenko. He threw it with enough force that he stopped it inches away from his face, but Senchenko still received full impact
          Compared to Malignaggi Maidana couldn't punch his way outta a wet bag made of paper mache'. Just shows me that Uncle Roger was right about you when he said "You don't know crap about boxing"

I'm sure a newborn infant punches harder then Maidana. You need to make better comparisons

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Its funny how a decent feather fisted opponent will get a lot of big name fights. Mattew Hatton, Ishida, etc getting opportunities just because their low KO record
            well, ishida knocked out kirk in 1.
            peterson beat khan.
            malignaggi beat senchenko via tko.
            all above mentioned winners not big punchers. skill, game plan can win a fight not just brute force.

Comment

Malignaggi vs Alexander great fight for Vegas or A.C. august 18th.

Comment

Malignaggi needs to select carefully for this one, this is probably his last big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  One of the most colorful characters in the sport of boxing had a memorable Saturday as Paulie Malignaggi claimed the WBA welterweight championship after scoring a 9th round TKO over Vyacheslav Senchenko in his opponent’s hometown of Donetsk, Ukraine.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Yea I bet it is a perfect fit. How about y'all go overseas and fight Brook and earn it? Like Paulie did. Paulie should get a couple of few 'soft' defenses in NY to make some $$. But knowing this crazy ass dude who doesn't back out from a fight he might accept it, I hope he doesn't tho. I'd still put my money on Paulie, would be funny if he beat Alexander.

Comment

I'm scared for Devon's life...Paulie hits waaaaaayyyyy to hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X