No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis Aims To Continue UK Streak With Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis Aims To Continue UK Streak With Ricky Burns

The scourge of British boxers, Australian Michael Katsidis is poised to scuttle the hopes of Scotland's former WBO super featherweight world champion Ricky Burns in a November lightweight world title fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

winner gets bam bam

Comment

Kats stops burns wack ass in 9

Comment

Katsidis is going to blow through Burns. . . Burns had NO PUNCH at 130, and at 135 he will be like a puny human flyswatter like Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          lol PR! no friendship homie? i been supporting Cotto almost as hard as you since day one!

Comment

I like Burns, he won me as a fan in the Rocky Martinez fight. I also like how his fans support him. It reminds me of the days when a puerto rican fighter didnt have to be a top 10 p4pounder to be a loved star. He reminds me of John John Molina one of my all time faves. I remember having a great time watching him defend his title with sell out crowds. His fights were not mega fights by todays standards but they were competitive and allways entertaining. Molina BTW came very close to derailing DLH's golden rise on bare heart and determination.

Katsidis on the other hand reminds me of an old school Gatti with that warrior spirit and power that can change the tide of a fight at any moment.

You could say this has a sort of a dream fight flavor to me. John John Molina vs Arturo Gatti at 135

Comment

I like Ricky Burns but how will he keep Katsidis off him? He has no power and Katsidis will relish just walking through his punches and then unloading. I think Burns made a big mistake dropping his title to avoid his mandatory.

Comment

Burns beat Graham Earl when he was 22-0 and a big underdog at short notice I read Styles make fights lets see how Burn's does at lightweight .He was supposed to be a lightwelterweight in the amatuers .

Comment

I think Katsidis will make light work of Burns, he is a cut above him and Burns just aint gona be able to handle him, cant wait to see it though gota love a true warrior like Kats

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Burns' wack ass outclassed your PR hope Martinez

Comment

Working...
                    X