Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if wlad beats haye even the haters have to admit hes the greatest ever....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    This thread is awful in every conceiveable way.
    It was started by slimshandy69, what did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      i will call it now, if(and its a big if since haye already faked a injury once) haye grows some balls and fights wlad, wlad will barely take a shot and crush haye.

But more importantly everyone will have to accept wlad/vitali are the best ever if this happens.

Haye has been hyped by the media and idiot fans(mainly british lemmings) that he is and i quote "like a prime roy jones"/ "as quick as mohammed ali". Now im not big fans of jones or mohammed ali, but they are bold claims.

Since most the racist forum members on here(black supremicists) have called haye "a beeast"/ "a monster" then when wlad predictably destroys him ill assume you have to admit that these ukranian legends are the baddest men on the planet after fedor...

discuss...
      since when does beating Haye make anyone the G.O.A.T.? please explain, cause Haye already got a loss, and the guy that beat him isn't the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
        Garbage. Peter hurt him a couple of times but he still won the fight and had Peter rocked at the end. That was five years ago, the last time anybody gave him any trouble.
        So he rode the storm once, can't change the fact he was stopped by Brewster and Sanders, Pruitty was very early in his career so it can be excused.

Anyway what's garbage? you think he can be the GOAT?

Comment

China chin Vlad the greatest of all time? Are you just on a wind up? He's not even the greatest in his family!

Comment

Haye would probably be Wlad's biggest win but no way would it make Wlad the greatest of all time.

Comment

there are numerous problems with this thread, but all i need to say is that someone who isnt a fan of muhammed ali, is a very strange boxing fan...

Comment

Even if either of them beat Haye they still don't even compare to the achievements of Lewis, Holyfield or Tyson never mind Ali. A win against Haye would determine them as the greatest fighters of their era which is what people consider them anyway, unfortunately Wlad ain't beating Haye and I'm starting to think due to how much Vitali has slowed down an lacked stamina recently Haye could beat him too using the same tactics as he did for Valuev.

Comment

Get the **** out.

Comment

So if Wlad beats Haye, hes better than Jack Johnson? Please explain your thought process behind this statement.

Who on this list is Wlad greater than if he beats haye, (honest question, i want your opinion)

1. Joe Louis
                    2. Muhammad Ali
                    3. Jack Dempsey
                    4. Jack Johnson
                    5. Gene Tunney
                    6. Rocky Marciano
                    7. Ezzard Charles
                    8. George Foreman
                    9. Joe Frazier
                    10. Larry Holmes
                    Last edited by DIB42; 04-06-2010, 10:40 AM. Reason: i said if wlad beats wlad, if that happened, sure call him atg

Comment

wank. wank, wank,.... Haye beats vlad all day!!!

Vitali is another thred its self!!!

and not they would not be the greatest he lost to lewis remember you gimp!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X