No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Povetkin on October 5th in Moscow, Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Povetkin on October 5th in Moscow, Russia

Crocus City Hall, Moscow - The promoters behind the event are reporting that IBO/WBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs) will defend his titles against WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18KOs) on October 5th in Moscow Russia. Promoter Vladimir Hryunov, who won the WBA's purse bid with a massive $23 million dollars, wants to stage the event at the Olympiyskiy stadium, which holds over 70,000 fans.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wlad has wanted this fight for YEARS. He comes ready and kills Povetkin. I mean RUINS him. Can't wait.

Comment

Sasha.... is screwed

Comment

the waiting paid off for both

say what you will but the long wait looks as if it will pay off finacially for both...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          say what you will but the long wait looks as if it will pay off finacially for both...
          Even though I hate it, it's good for them... Sasha's getting like 7 million... which is way more than he would have in the past

Comment

Two olympic gold medalists. Two of the top 5 HW's finally going at it.

I think Povetkin will be at his A game and in the best shape of his life. But I think Wlad will still be too much and stop Povetkin

Comment

Teddy Atlas has lost a bit of cash on this one ...

Comment

I'll wait 'till opening bell to believe it. Povetkin's a bit flimsy, he's pulled out before.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
                  I'll wait 'till opening bell to believe it. Povetkin's a bit flimsy, he's pulled out before.
                  Totally agree. Ill believe it when the bell rings and they are standing toe to toe. Only HW that pulls outta more fights than Sasha is Haye. (However I would love to see those two fight.)

Comment

Povetkin will start throwing bombs early in the fight until he gets tagged with jabs and nailed with some straight rights...once he feel those he will stop trading...Klitschko by UD ..but dont forget this bout takes place in Moscow, hope Wlad wont get robbed or something

Comment

Working...
                    X