Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Malik Scott: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    So if Scott boxes from the outside, applies his jab, and wins a decision....the excuse is going to be that he's boring???
    Like the Klitschko haters say about Wladimir when he wins? Even though unlike Scott, he knocks out most of his opponents.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Good fight. Look forward to seeing Malik against a top prospect finally.
    It's an intriguing matchup. Can Glazkov solve Scott's defensive style? Maybe.

For most of HBOs and Showtime's fights, we already know the winner before the fight happens. Props to NBC for putting on quality COMPETITIVE matchups like this one.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 01-18-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Like the Klitschko haters say about Wladimir when he wins? Even thought unlike Scott, he knocks out most of his opponents.

It's an intriguing matchup. Can Glazkov solve Scott's defensive style? Maybe.

For most of HBOs and Showtime's fights, we already know the winner before the fight happens. Props to NBC for putting on quality COMPETITIVE matchups like this one.
      Not me, I just question the level of heavyweights in this era that Wlad or vitali have had to face.

It could be a bad matchup for Glazkov. I mean he's fighting a pretty skilled boxer, who has speed and quick hands, and who usually always boxes from the outside, doesn't take too many risks, and wins a wide UD. But can Malik maintain that against a quality fighter in Glazkov??? Should be interesting. I've said time and time again on here that I felt Malik Scott had more potential than Bryant Jennings, Seth Mitchell, Deontay Wilder, etc.

Comment

I think Glazkov wins by decision in a very competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          This is off topic, but where's Mike Perez?
          He was scheduled to fight on the Price-Thompson card, but now he's been taken off the schedule. His career is in limbo.

Sad to see good young heavyweights like Perez and Boytsov being ruined by poor management.

Comment

Article on Vyacheslav Glazkov:

http://proboxing-fans.com/czar-glazk...killer_021213/

Wladimir Klitschko's coach James Ali Bashir says the decision of Vyacheslav Glazkov's management to fight Malik Scott is a risky move:

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2013-02-11_14_08.html

Comment

A VERY odd choice of opponents for Glazkov

First off all, Scott is incredibly boring, and i doubt theres anything Galzkov will do to make this fight exciting. Second of all Scott is pretty skilled, he fights off his back foot and his jab and fighters do not like to face opponents like this. Scott also has no fan base. He is the type of guy promoters try to avoid with rising fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                A VERY odd choice of opponents for Glazkov

First off all, Scott is incredibly boring, and i doubt theres anything Galzkov will do to make this fight exciting. Second of all Scott is pretty skilled, he fights off his back foot and his jab and fighters do not like to face opponents like this. Scott also has no fan base. He is the type of guy promoters try to avoid with rising fighters
                A lot of other heavyweights were asked before Scott, but they all turned it down.

This will be a difficult fight for Glazkov. Malik isn't a big puncher, but he's hardly lost a round in his 35 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  A lot of other heavyweights were asked before Scott, but they all turned it down.

This will be a difficult fight for Glazkov. Malik isn't a big puncher, but he's hardly lost a round in his 35 fights.
                  This should def be a tough fight for Glazkov, i just dont see the reason he pursued it. Its a very high risk, low reward fight. You have to commend him on that because this is the type of fighter almost all fighters avoid

Comment

Comment

New promo video:

Comment

Working...
                      X