Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Khan's Fights Were Setups, I'm Going To Hurt Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Khan's Fights Were Setups, I'm Going To Hurt Him

WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (23-0, 14KOs) is confident that Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs) will suffer his second consecutive loss on July 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. HBO will televise.

Khan is returning from a split decision loss to Lamont Peterson, which took place last December. Garcia is coming off the biggest win of his career, a twelve round decision over Mexican legend Erik Morales in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you are not and I can't wait till you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
      he can do it
      Bet you all my points against all yours he won't

Comment

Ive been following Garcia for a long time and i think hes a really good fighter i think this fight is 2 years too soon. Amir Khan knows its now or never for his career. he loses here and hes done forever he cant even afford to look ok.

I think Amir Khan is going to murder him.

Comment

I love it when big talkers get big beatdowns

Comment

Why is Garcia and his ****** father being so disrespectful to Khan? THey have a lot of big talk to back up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              Why is Garcia and his ****** father being so disrespectful to Khan? THey have a lot of big talk to back up now.
              Which will make the ass beating so much better

Comment

I get the **** talking Garcia has gotten little exposure outside of FNF and solo boxeo. Hes gonna milk the camera time which i dont think is a bad idea. I just think the mistake is that Amir Khan is at a crossroads if he loses here hes DONE. Its off to the races at 147.

Comment

I don't know why but I've just never been impressed with Garcia, Khan wins this one handily. That being said, I think that Garcia will put up more of fight than people are expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I love it when big talkers get big beatdowns
                    I even love it when I can't even remember the last time Khan gave anyone a beatdown

Comment

Working...
                    X