Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth !

A young girl eagerly bounces home from her 5th grade classroom: her pigtails flap in the wind as she jokes and laughs with close friends. As they separate for the day, the young girl rushes home to care for a newborn baby in need of affection — her baby.

While the scene painted is slightly melodramatic, it apparently isn’t out of the ordinary. Yesterday, according to the BBC, a 10 year old girl gave birth in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. The girl, a gypsy of Romanian descent, ushered a daughter into the world while her mother, only identified as “Olimpia”, announced her delight at the birth of her granddaughter to the media.

Thankfully, all parties involved are reportedly healthy, but the birth raises some serious concerns. When speaking to the Spanish media, who were awestruck by the story, “Olimpia” was nonchalant, and slightly confused ath the attention the story was getting, stating that “this is the age we get married in Romania.”

The father of the young girl’s infant daughter was not present during the birth. He still lives in Romania and doesn’t plan to take a role in his daughters life.
    Oh, did I mention he is 13?
    http://blog.su-spectator.com/2010/11/10-year-old-girl-gives-birth/

Its all my fault. If that condom didnt just accidently fall out of my pocket in front of her, none of this would have ever happened

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its all my fault. If that condom didnt just accidently fall out of my pocket in front of her, none of this would have ever happened
      lol

You have 10 year olds at your college too?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        lol

You have 10 year olds at your college too?

Nah i was just babysitting tunney's nephew

Comment

i wanna see a pic of this little tramp.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Nah i was just babysitting tunney's nephew
            Poor Tunney.

Comment

Edited.
              Im not going to post it. Warning: Contains image of nude child.
              Last edited by American_Ninja; 11-04-2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

i heard she has big booty

Comment

And this isn't even the record. Are you ready for this?
                  According to Snopes.com 5 is the youngest to ever have a child.

I think the link I posted is the younger one. My bad.

Comment

ninja i almost clicked that...i think you should take that off the link asap

Comment

Working...
                    X