No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Gradovich and Featherweight Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire on Gradovich and Featherweight Tournament

Nonito Donaire is a champion again as he holds the Super WBA Featherweight title and his goal is to begin unifying and taking on the other champions in the division. The 126 pound class currently houses some great options for Nonito as he wouldn’t have a tough time looking for a meaningful fight.

Bob Arum had expressed that he wanted to do a Featherweight Tournament which Donaire says he is certainly on board with. But while Donaire is willing to take on all comers, there is one fighter he would not get in the ring with.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A tournament would be outstanding, especially if it's more than one bout each night. It worked well for Showtime and Mares. It think it would be great for HBO and Nonito as well. Oscar should do the same on Showtime with the 147lb. class (Thurman, Guererro, Alexander, Khan, Maidana & Broner).

Comment

126 is absolutely stacked. So many good fights that could be made

I would like to see Donaire-Lomachenko and Walters-Gradovich.

Comment

Props to Donaire!

I like fighters who's willing to fight anybody! Not someone who cherry Picks!
        And challenge himself against the others who are considered best in his division...

Comment

I figured donaire left Robert already

Comment

I've been saying it for a minute.

Keep Donaire away from Walters.

126 is heating up. Will be great to see it play out if, it goes down.

Comment

Working...
            X