Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how long do you think Yuriorkis Gamboa's gonna go till he gets brutally KO'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long do you think Yuriorkis Gamboa's gonna go till he gets brutally KO'd

I like dude but hes too ****y for his own good lol... damn near everytime I see him box he takes a lotta clean power shots throughout the the fight and ends up on the ground at some point at least once lol

I dont think he'll last too long if he keeps it up. Dude has basically no regards for defense

Comment

No defense? He only gets caught in exchanges. I guess RJJr had no D either?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If he Fights Mikey Garcia or Broner i can see him getting stopped

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

How is that an accurate comparison? Roy wasn't getting knocked down and hurt in every fight. I think Gamboa has D, but he's far too inconsistent to even be mentioned in the same sentence as a pre 90 yr old version of Roy Jones.

Comment

I've been hearing this same story since Gamboa started his career. 25+ fights later and we are still waiting on that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

How is that an accurate comparison? Roy wasn't getting knocked down and hurt in every fight. I think Gamboa has D, but he's far too inconsistent to even be mentioned in the same sentence as a pre 90 yr old version of Roy Jones.
              Inconsistent?

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
                I like dude but hes too ****y for his own good lol... damn near everytime I see him box he takes a lotta clean power shots throughout the the fight and ends up on the ground at some point at least once lol

I dont think he'll last too long if he keeps it up. Dude has basically no regards for defense
                As soon as he fights Broner. Probably in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Gamboa's been hurt in every fight? You're out your fkin mind Lmao. Only time he was hurt was vs Farenas and given the circumstances it was pretty impressive that he wasn't KOed so y'all trake that chinny talk to a Khan thread or something.

Comment

JMM gets KDed quite some himself. Does that mean he has no chin or defense?

Comment

Working...
                    X