Collapse
No announcement yet.

so where is this idea that the klits have asian blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it really matter if they did have Asian blood ?, really ?, also why make a thread over something another poster said in a different thread.
    Just reply too it.

Comment

The Klitschkos have some African American in them. Momma went dipping in Harlem, clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        It makes no difference whatsoever to me. I probably have more Asiatic genes than the Klitschkos. I'm of mostly Russian with some Ukrainian heritage and have a slightly Asiatic appearance like Chagaev.

There is a deep-rooted belief in some people that whites are an athletically inferior race.

That why some people hate the Klitschkos and spend a lot of time trying to prove the only reason they K Bros are doing well is the division is no good.

In my opinion, if believing the Klitschkos are Asian would make a certain self-loathing obsessive poster:

1) stop hating the Klitschkos
        2) sleep better at night, believing the HW champions are not of the race he despises, and
        3) stop trolling and harrassing the Klitschko fans,

then it's all good!
        If that's what you believe then fair enough, you have a reason I guess.
        Can see them having ''slight'' Asian blood because of the Mongolian invasion but I'm not very big on my history of Ukraine and what the impact of the Invasion had on the ethnicity of the country, possibility they could have 'some' but not really worth bringing up .

Comment

The resemblance is uncanny. They look practically the same!

Last edited by Forza; 12-29-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

its because they are "eastern". to some americans, anything past poland is eastern. novogord may as well be karakorum.

GSP considered the Russians to be "asiatics" who "thought deviously"

Comment

None of this at all would be confusing if the soviet union didn't collapse.

The USSR was a glorious nation, I think eastern Europe was better off with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Does it really matter to you that much that a whole new thread had to be created?
                Lol, it really does to most of their fans on this forum. Kind of sad they can't accept they have a bloodline from a fine culture of Asian decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  It makes no difference whatsoever to me. I probably have more Asiatic genes than the Klitschkos. I'm of mostly Russian with some Ukrainian heritage and have a slightly Asiatic appearance like Chagaev.

There is a deep-rooted belief in some people that whites are an athletically inferior race.

That why some people hate the Klitschkos and spend a lot of time trying to prove the only reason they K Bros are doing well is the division is no good.

In my opinion, if believing the Klitschkos are Asian would make a certain self-loathing obsessive poster:

1) stop hating the Klitschkos
                  2) sleep better at night, believing the HW champions are not of the race he despises, and
                  3) stop trolling and harrassing the Klitschko fans,

then it's all good!

The division is awful, but they're both fine multiracial fighters. As a fan of the sport you should be proud of these men who represent their races with class and dignity.

Comment

Jabroni's face when he found out Ali is 22% IRISH

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                      Here you go.

THE KLITSCHKOS' ETHNICITY

THE FACTS

-both the klits were born in ASIA which is where ASIANS come from

-they both have black(ish) hair, just like ASIANS

-vitali has a great jaw like tua who is samoan ASIAN

-wlad eats fish which is also what the Japanese (who are ASIANS) eat. coincidence?

-the klits' father looks like vladimir putin, who as we all know is genghis khan's illegitimate lovechild.

-genghis khan was ASIAN

-vi ta li sounds like a chinese name. he also speaks in broken english.

-both the klits are great with their money and natural businessmen

-vi ta li used to do kickboxing like tong po and benny "the JET scheme" urquidez

-wlad is soft spoken like a japanese geisha

-both klits love to eat shumei

-both klits are champion like chris john with finest technicals

-when polled in a survey 93% of self-hating ukranian men voted wladimir and vitali eurASIAN sports personalities of the year*

all INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF that the Klitschkos are ASIAN

suck it up HATERZ

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X