No announcement yet.

Rumoured UFC 119 Card!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    i think brock wants to make up for the time he was out of action, i wouldn't be surprised if he asked uncle dana to fight JDS before the end of the year

it would be nice to see CB dolloway lose again, and i think little nog will beat rampage
    I think Lil Nog looked past it last time out though. I know Rampage did as well, but Rashad is a level or two above Brillz. Rampage looks a bit slower but Nog seems to have declined overall IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I think Lil Nog looked past it last time out though. I know Rampage did as well, but Rashad is a level or two above Brillz. Rampage looks a bit slower but Nog seems to have declined overall IMO.
      both nog brothers are shot now, porra, caralho...rampage's BJJ isn't as good as brillz, though, maybe lil nog can squeak out a submission

Comment

WOW!

These guys really don't like eachother.....it will be the greatest card IN UFC HISTORY!

Not to mention, the greatest heavyweight battle IN UFC HISTORY!

Comment

UFC gives us fights we wanna see

WHens last time boxing did?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            UFC gives us fights we wanna see

WHens last time boxing did?
            Shut da **** up already. UFC is run by one man, Dana White. Boxing consists of a bunch of promoters and commissions.

Anyways, this card looks sick as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
              You're going to tell me that card doesn't excite you just because it's in the UFC? So, if it was on Strikeforce, you would be fired up for it?

I dislike Dana just as much as anybody, but that doesn't make me dislike one of their cards just because I don't agree with the way he does business. Just my opinion but a dope card, is a dope card, period.
              Honestly, yes. I have lost the ability to get amped about a UFC card. I'll still watch, but the trashiness of the shows and sleaziness of the promotion kills it for me.

I very much prefer Srikeforce, Dream and Sengoku.

Comment

I respect that, but as "trashy" and as "sleazy" as ufc 116 was it was still one of the greatest cards this year even though most of the fighters I was rooting for lost.

Comment

The UFC 'package' is annoying, but I think the same is true about Strikeforce. Maybe the UFC is worse, but they also have better fights 9 times out of 10.

Comment

Working...
                  X