Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Me and David Haye Are 'Miles Apart' on a Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Me and David Haye Are 'Miles Apart' on a Deal

According to WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, a possible agreement to fight British rival David Haye is not even close to being a finalized option. Klitschko (43-2, 40KOs) will defend his title against Dereck Chisora (15-2, 9KOs) on February 18th in Munich, Germany. Haye lost a twelve round decision to Vitali's younger brother, Wladimir Klitschko, last July in Hamburg, and then he retired from the sport in October - although he left the door open for a comeback fight against Vitali.

[Click Here To Read More]

Obviously because Haye is afraid to death.

Comment

better chance on Tyson comeback! :dog:

Comment

It would be funny to see Haye's ass getting whooped, but do not pay too much into his retirement fund, he does not deserve it.

Comment

Vitali saying this implies that David Haye some sort of demands, where Haye is in absolutely no position to make any demands.

Comment

I dont know I'm thinking it'd be kind of worth it to see Haye get carried out on a strecher.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              We are talking to him but we are miles apart from anything. It's not just money, there are so many points. I will fight him in at any point in the world, in London, Germany and the South Pole.

[Click Here To Read More]
              If it's not the money and it's not the location then WTF is it???

Comment

Haye doesn't deserve another pay cheque even if he gets KTFO.

Comment

Haye-Tarver

Make it happen.

Comment

First off the fight is junk and Vitaly shouldn't even be pursuing it. Second, Vitaly and all his fanboys claim this is personal. I call bullshit. If it were personal Vitaly would concede every demand to get him in the ring and beat his brains in. Face the facts, this fight is and always has been about the money. No man as smart as Vitaly is going to take a joker like Haye seriously. But if he can make a few million.....Why not? The suckers will buy the hype!

Comment

Working...
                    X