Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Vitali Klitschko be an ATG heavyweight if he couldn't beat an old Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
    Last edited by Klitschko2011; 04-28-2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Lewis was 37 when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

37 isn't really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and Wlad is 35.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Comment

Vitali beats any HW from any era.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

- Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          I think the grey on the beard and hair gave away that he was old

On paper Lewis was old, Vitali was 10 years younger i believe.

His oldness showed in the ring, he was out of shape, had love handles, obviously did not train hard for the fight, and he came in the ring after 12 months, i guess he wanted to see if he still had it, which is normal for someone who had boxed all theyre life. Boxing is all they know. He obviously was not the fighter he once was.

And also you can only tell a fighter is past it when you see them in the ring, lewis called it quits at the right time in his career. You don't take 12 months out of ur career when ur reaching 40 years of age, which Lennox did, so he questioned his will/motivation to box.
          You make absolutley no sense. Lewis was'nt 40 years old. They were'nt 10 years apart. Both fighters took the fight on short notice but Lewis was in camp for a title defense. Lewis was the undisputed HW champ and was not thought to be old before the fight.

Comment

I'll say it again, Vitali is an ATG bum beater and paper champion.

Seriously, what is his best win?

Comment

Working...
            X