Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these two heavyweights would you prefer to see Wladimir Klitschko choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Sometimes delays occur because of the TV networks.

In the past, Wlad's fights have been delayed because of finding dates that suited both RTL and HBO.
    exactly. so many posters think wlad can say "I want to fight this guy on this date" and its a done deal.... there is so much that goes into it.... TV dates, arena or stadium dates, fighter contracts, team availability (when Steward was training other fighters) training camp site availability, business and personal obligations, Purse bids ETC ETC

Comment

What's Wlad's favorite dish?

Comment

Both fights are **** tbh. I'll go easy on Wlad as long as he fights Povetkin in the summer and another top or at the very least higher tier guy at the end of the year. Helenius/Pulev/Adamek/Banks/Arreola/Solis should all be free. Wlad needs this to be a big year compared to a worthless 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          What's Wlad's favorite dish?
          I would say sushi and Italian... i cook a lot of both in camp

Comment

Has been a long time that I've was interested in a HW match, still don't care much about the division.

Comment

Pianeta cos Jennings isn't near ready.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                I have a feeling Pianeta's team could be wavering. Wlad got the best of Pianeta when we had him in camp for the Thompson fight....

actually I told wlad "we need to send Pianeta home"..Wlad agreed. then Pianeta's trainers started to ***** and complain about being sent home

We kept them 1 more week then sent them home, but the sparring was the same. wlad beat him from post to post
                So Wlad picks a fight nobody is bothered about, against a guy he got the better of in sparring. If that isn't cherry picking then i don't know what is, it's worse than the BS Mormeck fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  It looks like it will be Francesco Pianeta as Wladimir Klitschko's next opponent.

But it's not a done deal yet, and we've seen in the media that Bryant Jennings is willing and ready.

Which of these two would you prefer to see Wladimir fight?
                  I rather see Wlad hold a press conference and announce his retirement. Or better yet he can read me his version of Hamlet and McBeth, because that would probably be more entertaining then seeing him fight either of those chumps.....GuNzZ

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    I rather see Wlad hold a press conference and announce his retirement. Or better yet he can read me his version of Hamlet and McBeth, because that would probably be more entertaining then seeing him fight either of those chumps.....GuNzZ
                    lol....................

Comment

Pitiful choices....

Jennings ive seen once and was far from impressed, Pianeta i have never even heard of.....

Remember when fighters used to have to EARN a title shot!?

Wlad needs to up his opponents, lately its been dreadful but then in his defence it is pretty slim pickings out there, he is a league above...

Solis had a real shot at beating him or his brother but has wasted his career so far, letting himself get so out of shape is a disgrace, the man is supposed to be a professional

Comment

Working...
                      X