No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Eyes March Return, Rips Ronald Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Eyes March Return, Rips Ronald Hearns

Former Contender Star Ishe Smith is hoping to be back in ring this coming March following a fruitless 2011 in which one of the most avoided fighters in the world was indeed, avoided by many.

[Click Here To Read More]

You gotta feel it for Ishe Smith for all the ripping on other fighters this guy just can't get anybody in the ring. I guess there's nothing left for Ishe to do now other than get one of these dude's wife into bed. If that don't work he can think about jacking this whole boxing game in.

Comment

It's time for Ishe to move on to the next phase of his career. He never was nor going to become a champion caliber fighter pushing 40. He has 5 losses for a reason. He's an awkward fighter and makes for a boring fight. He's trying to collect them last few paychecks and I can't be mad at him about that.

Comment

Ishe is a class A bum, i don't know why he was even given the privilege of an article to voice his opinion. The guy was, at best, a sparring partner. He isn't relevant nor will he ever be. All he does is talk trash, and is an A-grade example of sour grapes. Maybe he should talk about how he lost to lesser fighters, is boring, talks **** about fighters in a better situation than him, and finally how he cries like a b*tch whenever he comes up short rather than moving foward and accepting these things happen! This guy sure as hell has SPARRED with De La Hoya, Vargas, Mosley, and Mayweather but i guess he was just a moving punching bag who got boosted off sharing the ring with such names.

Wait i remember he talked **** to Floyd after the Mayweather camp accused him of being a De La Hoya spy, and after Floyd told Btalk how he beat him down during sparring he spoke of how he busted up Mayweather in a sparring session ''he was bleeding and everything'' LOL

Comment

Former Contender star Ishe Smith has been accused by Floyd Mayweather Jr as spying for Oscar De La Hoya. According to Ishe he was invited to the gym by one of Floyd's team members while shopping for ear rings for his daughter in a Las Vegas mall. Ishe was reportedly asked to leave by one of Mayweather's team members, “ Oscar De La Hoya is a 5 or 6 time world champion, I don't even have access to De La Hoya like that. Oscar is a great promoter, but as far as a personal relationship with the guy, I don't have it. These accusations of spying for Oscar De La Hoya are crazy. It was one of Floyd's team mates that invited me to the gym, does that sound like I was spying?” Floyd also commented that he had busted up Ishe in the past, referring to a sparring session that the two had had approximately 10 years ago, “ He comes on the record and talks about a sparring session that happened almost 10 years ago? He says he busted me up? He had one good day, and then I came back the next day and beat him up, his nose was bleeding and everything. For this guy to come out and say that he beat me up, and that I am spying on him is utterly ridiculous.” He sent one of his guys to come up to me, after I was invited by them, to leave the gym, so I professionally just got my stuff and left. Then I read on another boxing website that he is saying on the record that I am spying on him? And that he beat me up like 10 years ago? I was invited to his gym, it's not like I went down there and just popped up, his guy invited me, this is crazy!”

LOOOOOL school him like you schooled Sergio Mora LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
          X