No announcement yet.

IBF will not order immediate Peterson-Khan rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Will looks like there will be no rematch between khan and peterson.
    good I'm all for it Khan should fight the Alexander vs Maidana winner or Bradley next

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
      Just because IBF wouldn't order Peterson-Khan rematch doesn't mean sides can't still negotiate it but Lamont now has more leverage. #boxing
      Peterson wants at least $2 mil for his belt? LOL

Don't worry. Uncle Bob will take care of it and set it up in 1 year after couple of matches.

Comment

well good, something else for khan and his crybaby fans to whine about

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          good I'm all for it Khan should fight the Alexander vs Maidana winner or Bradley next
          How does that work. Alexander-Maidana winner will face Berto-Ortiz winner for a strap. Bradley will fight Peterson. Matthysse-Khan

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
            I gotta hand it to the IBF, I think they have really made the correct calls on a consistent basis this year #boxing

Comment

So much for Khan's confidence in the governing bodies doing "the right thing"

I'm glad this has been decided, there is really no grounds for a rematch. It was a close fight that he lost, simples pimples.

Comment

IBF is the most credible of the orgs by a decent bit still have there shaky moments but the fact they only have one belt is good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  IBF is the most credible of the orgs by a decent bit still have there shaky moments but the fact they only have one belt is good enough for me
                  Agreed...............

Comment

No surprises, the chance of another US boxing star and the foreigner is turfed out the window.

Khan's team really did negotiate a terrible deal for him. A fight in the opponent's country, his home town, with two US boxing judges, a US ref with no rematch clause.

Good business? Money Mayweather would be disgusted.

Comment

lol Khan going to have to pay Peterson's extortion fees for a rematch.
                      Khan better hurry up before Peterson fights Bradley and Tim ends up with all the belts lol.
                      On the real now I think Bradley waxes that ass easily if he couldn't even handle Lamont's pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X