No announcement yet.

Lara-Dzinziruk on Angulo undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara-Dzinziruk on Angulo undercard

“@danrafaelespn: If the Angulo fight that is being discussed for HBO on 11/5 in Mexico comes off, heard Dzinziruk-Erislandy Lara could open the show. #boxing”

Vanes stop being a coward and fight angulo puto

Comment

damn, that'd be crazy. let's hope dzinziruk gets past konecny, he should be able to.

Comment

interesting, any rumor on who angulo is fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          damn, that'd be crazy. let's hope dzinziruk gets past konecny, he should be able to.
          he's scheduled to fight konecy on september 30th. i don't think he will be able to do both fights. dzinziruk should have lost the first time he fought konecy so i think he's just gonna scrap that fight and take his chances on hbo.

Comment

Originally posted by FAY View Post
            interesting, any rumor on who angulo is fighting?
            Hopefully Vanes, if they come to an agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Hopefully Vanes, if they come to an agreement.
              Sorry bro,Toprank dont want none of it.They are the ones who ratted on
              angulo about having no papers.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                he's scheduled to fight konecy on september 30th. i don't think he will be able to do both fights. dzinziruk should have lost the first time he fought konecy so i think he's just gonna scrap that fight and take his chances on hbo.
                yeah but i think he wants to keep his belt. i remember hearing that the wbo might possibly strip him of his belt if he doesn't face konecny next, that's why he has the whole hbo problem as well. we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  It's his mandatory.

Comment

at least lara is being offered a title fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X