• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    The nuthuggers that stay will say...
    • The fight was fixed.
    • I had it 115-113 Mayweather.
    • Floyd was off for 1 1/2 years.
    • Floyd had to cut weight.
    • If the fight was at 147, JMM would lose.

Pick your excuse.
    We all know that sh#t will happen, but what happens to May?

Comment

Ideally. Pac and JMM fight at 139 lbs for both lineal titles! If Pac wins, he has 5 true titles

Comment

Mr boat buyer is done if he loses. His cred is gone. JMM has no business fightin him at WW, much less winnin it. Mr boat buyer will win tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Mr boat buyer is done if he loses. His cred is gone. JMM has no business fightin him at WW, much less winnin it. Mr boat buyer will win tho.
          I agree he will win. I really do hope, and I am expecting, that JMM puts up a great fight.

Comment

I'm with everybody when it comes to wantin May to fight a true welter. With that said, I am really suprised of how many people aren't giving JMM any chance to pull this fight out. Why do people consider a PAC-Mayweather fight competitive but a JMM-Mayweather fight noncompetitive. With that said if Mayweather does win this fight then he needs to man up and fight a true welterweight like he seems so skittish about doin. Otherwise his legacy will suffer.

Comment

The dudes already an ATG. Anyone that says different needs to get the hate out of his damn eyes. If he loses he needs to retire RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT. Losing to a guy you are better than in every way should be a sign you are losing it.

If Marq wins he needs to face Pac immeadiately, that fight would be HUGE bigger than the first 2.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-10-2009, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                The dudes already an ATG. Anyone that says different needs to get the hate out of his damn eyes. If he loses he needs to retire RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT. Losing to a guy you are better than in every way should be a sign you are losing it.
                Iiight. I am not trying to sound like I don't think the man hasn't accomplished a lot, but I just don't see him as an ATG if he loses to JMM. He would be a great fighter, I'll give him that, but no ATG. I am also not hatin.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  The nuthuggers that stay will say...
                  • The fight was fixed.
                  • I had it 115-113 Mayweather.
                  • Floyd was off for 1 1/2 years.
                  • Floyd had to cut weight.
                  • If the fight was at 147, JMM would lose.

Pick your excuse.
                  **** that. If Floyd loses, he should retire for good. There are no excuses for Floyd if he loses this fight.

That's why they call these "Tune Ups"

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    **** that. If Floyd loses, he should retire for good. There are no excuses for Floyd if he loses this fight.

That's why they call these "Tune Ups"
                    There WILL be excuses if May looses, but I don't think many of us see that going down.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                      There WILL be excuses if May looses, but I don't think many of us see that going down.
                      I have no doubt there would be plenty of excuses, but they could easily be dismissed.

I could probably name most of the people who would be making the excuses right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X