No announcement yet.

if marques loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
    If Marquez losses,that was what was supposed to happen,he has no buissness taking this fight,there is no way he should lose face for this!!The man has heart,he is already great,maybe he should bestow some heart on floyd so he can go fight some people in his weight division!!
    Yeah you could hardly fault JMM for fighting him and losing .

Fans like guys that take risks.

Comment

i agree, im a huge jmm fan, i would hate to see him take alot of **** if he loses.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Comment

The real question imo is if Mayweather wins where should he be ranked in p4p fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

I think he has a hell of a chance and he's already proven he is more than capable of fighting super fast and super skilled fighters (I.E. the two pacman fights).

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
            will it minimize his ko win vs diaz?
            no, the KO vs. diaz has no bearing on the fight w/ floyd

if he loses will he go back to 135 and take fights that make sense?
            common sense says yes, but jmm will join hatton in the loser's bracket and jmm will fight hatton at 140 in hopes of salvaging a possible future megafight with either pac or floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              no, the KO vs. diaz has no bearing on the fight w/ floyd

common sense says yes, but jmm will join hatton in the loser's bracket and jmm will fight hatton at 140 in hopes of salvaging a possible future megafight with either pac or floyd

I love the confidence but i just hope you don't shoot yourself if you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
                will it minimize his ko win vs diaz? if he loses will he go back to 135 and take fights that make sense?
                no way jmm loses the luster of his KO win over juan diaz or his other great wins for that matter if PBF is to defeat him...

jmm was ****in 35 with a natural fighting weight of a featherweight putting down a 25 year old natural lightweight...

losing to one of the greatest ever IMHO will not in any way diminish that great win of jmm...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  I think he has a hell of a chance and he's already proven he is more than capable of fighting super fast and super skilled fighters (I.E. the two pacman fights).
                  But that was at another weight. Marguez fought Manny at 125 and 129.

Comment

good post!!

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    no way jmm loses the luster of his KO win over juan diaz or his other great wins for that matter if PBF is to defeat him...

jmm was ****in 35 with a natural fighting weight of a featherweight putting down a 25 year old natural lightweight...

losing to one of the greatest ever IMHO will not in any way diminish that great win of jmm...

Comment

Working...
                    X