Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're walking with your wife/GF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the only thing that will set me off in a blink of an eye. I catch you eyeballing my wife, you better run and run fast. I'm a calm guy but I have zero tolerance when it comes to stuff like that, or when you check out one of my homie's chick in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      That's the only thing that will set me off in a blink of an eye. I catch you eyeballing my wife, you better run and run fast. I'm a calm guy but I have zero tolerance when it comes to stuff like that, or when you check out one of my homie's chick in front of me.

You need to trade her in for a less trouble-causing model.
      Last edited by jabsRstiff; 12-06-2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

What if he's cross-eyed and checking them both out at the same time?

Comment

There's no harm in letting someone look. Anyone who gets pissed because someone look at their chick is an insecure ****

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            you fukn crazy, i woulda thought to gangheadbutt that fool.

did you get time for fighting with the cop or was it just scufflin?
            Just a little scuffle, actually I can't blame the cops it was a crazy scene out there.

There was a point in my life where that's all we looked to do, get high, get ass or get into a fight. Then all of a sudden guns became part of the scene and I said fuk that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              ......& you pass a guy, who checks out your wife/gf, staring at her ass

What do you do?

turn to my girl and say,

"Vamos a comer lo."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                turn to my girl and say,

"Vamos a comer lo."

Comment

You'd have to be some kind of pussy to get all worked up because a guy was looking t your girl's ass. I spend too much time looking at girls' asses to get mad at another guy for it.

Comment

I walk over and politely rape him in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      last weekend when i took my lady to see Brad Pitts new movie...
                      The less-generous would say 'whipped', but ^that's simply TCOB.

Comment

Working...
                      X