Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star (from Star & Buckwild) Disses Floyd Mayweather (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star (from Star & Buckwild) Disses Floyd Mayweather (Video)

Wow lol

Where the fruck has this fool been at? I lost track of star ever since he got fired in philly again.... thee best morning show!

But damn he came at floyds neck!

Comment

been fuking with Star for years...thats my dude all day!!!...hands down the funniest realest dude in THAT industry.....if you follow Star, you know he rocks with 50 hard....don't know if that has anything to do with this, but I would bet it does....Floyd been throwing money around for the longest....to come at him NOW, just shows Star riding for 50....Star always shoutout ThisIs50.com....I guess Curtis be cutting him checks....Star and 50 is from the same hood, so do the math....still funny though!!

Comment

This was from early September.

Star is an entertainer too, but he says a lot of **** most of us think but wont necessarily say lol.

Comment

Meh its well known that Star fucks with 50. Doesn't surprise me.

Comment

he went in HARD

always was a fan of Star from his Hot 97 days...great laughts with Crossover Negro Reese, White Trash Helene

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
              Meh its well known that Star fucks with 50. Doesn't surprise me.
              This was before the whole debacle happened. He's said some stuff about him prior though in Philly and this other show he had in NY late last yr.

Comment

And its the Floyd Rescue Team to save the day!

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  he went in HARD

always was a fan of Star from his Hot 97 days...great laughts with Crossover Negro Reese, White Trash Helene

LOL

Comment

so now were in to posting old videos of 50 Cent cohorts dissing floyd! whats next, lloyd nbanks and yayo doing a diss track.

Comment

Working...
                    X