No announcement yet.

Apple or Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    android phones' value deppreciates faster than apple's...

its like comparing audi to toyota if u know what i mean...
    Thats because iphone are over priced to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      Surprised at all the uninformed apple users. Iphone =Rolls royce? How the **** do you figure that. What can you do with the Iphone? You dont even get GPS.

Ive already slightly posted on the matter so heres that post.

Here's a picture of my homepage. (Keep in mind I have 8 other pages with widgets, apps, etc.) Ive never even done this before. Its as easy as downloading an app and playing with it. The phone os the HTC Rezound.

I made this just tonight with golauncher. Not nearly as cool as some and I will probably change it but I think it looks good and is set up great. Folders containing all the apps, I can change the theme, wallpaper, dock icons-color-background-shading, folder icon-shading-color-font type-font size-font color, I can change the fonts yet again throughout the whole phone. I could go on but bottom line is it's fully customizable. EVERYTHING can be changed, and if it was rooted which I have yet to do you can change even more down to the fucking OS itself. Im sorry but if you don't think thats superior to the iphone you are an idiot. I dont care if you would ever use it or not, but its there and capable which makes it better.

Stock image to show how much was changed.

big fucking deal

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Hunt View Post
        big fucking deal
        bump........

Comment

Do some research and then go play around on them at the phone store. See what you like best.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Do some research and then go play around on them at the phone store. See what you like best.
            Got an adroid and i like it very much. Just wanted to see what the BS community likes

Comment

iPhone cause all android owners do is go on about iPhone.

Comment

Apple = no free music downloads.............or is there??? Without rooting the phone

Comment

For non-technically inclined people I recommend iPhones. Their GUI is simpler and things are locked down so you can't mess things up as easily.

If your a techie or like tweaking things, go Android. Find the model that suits your needs (so many choices) I personally like the Samsung models the best over-all but the new razor droid is pretty sleek. Everyone tries to compare the markets but 99.9% of the apps you'll actually use are on both platforms and droid versions tend to be cheaper. Don't really care that iPhones have 1000 more fart apps, just need one.

Comment

the apple system is better than the android system, more apps and whatnot. but the best android phones are far superior to the iphone in everything else, all in all android is the way to go.
                    Last edited by #1Assassin; 03-06-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Ive owned the Iphone 4S and traded it for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Verizon and my god what a difference.

The iPhone does Nothing the Galaxy cant do but the Galaxy does way more then the 4S

Heres a list of **** the iPhone lacks that top Androids have

-Flash Support for embedded videos

-Larger screens like the nexus 4.6 inch screen VS iphones tiny 3.5

-Turn by turn Nav with GPS out the box without paying extra

-Live Wallpaper

-Widgets

-Custom options for homescreens

-Back button, menu button and search soft keys

-Expandable memory

-Youtube in HD

-Color LED notfications

and much more. IPhone by FAARRR is the most overrated phone on the market. Only blonds and followers disagree. Most people who own one think its a fashion accessory and for some deluted reason think they are supierior when infact they are viewed as mindless sheep to all the smart cool guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X