Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: I am The Champion at 122!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: I am The Champion at 122!

Newly crowned WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux appeared on BoxingScene.com's official audio show, The Boxing Lab, to talk about last Friday's knockout victory over Rico Ramos and also to discuss a few potential future fights. [Click Here To Read More]

Since nobody in the mainstream knows who Guillermo is. He should take up 2 fights. One with Molitor then unify the titles against Ndlovu. After that, have a year end showdown against Donaire after he takes on WV2, Arce and Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
      Since nobody in the mainstream knows who Guillermo is. He should take up 2 fights. One with Molitor then unify the titles against Ndlovu. After that, have a year end showdown against Donaire after he takes on WV2, Arce and Nishioka.
      Everybody knows who the two times Olympic and world Champ is, especially Donaire since he was at the olympic games in the same division that Rigondeaux won the gold...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        Everybody knows who the two times Olympic and world Champ is, especially Donaire since he was at the olympic games in the same division that Rigondeaux won the gold...
        I said nobody in the mainstream. A lot of people on these forums and Donaire himself know who Guillermo is. But as of now. He's choosing to go after Arce/WV2 because they are bigger names.

Comment

man if rigo was as popular as narvaez he would have this fight next week

Comment

The mainstream doesn't know who Donaire is so how can he say that about another fighter? Both are known by boxing fans neither are known by the mainstream. 95% of fighters are not known by the mainstream so people need to get off that cause really besides PBF and Manny they are all in the sameboat. I can't stand this fake @ss don't nobody know him stance so many fighters are taking when don't nobody know the fighter who talking trash but they mama!!!

Comment

This is starting to look a bit like the Lopez-Caballero situation of a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                The mainstream doesn't know who Donaire is so how can he say that about another fighter? Both are known by boxing fans neither are known by the mainstream. 95% of fighters are not known by the mainstream so people need to get off that cause really besides PBF and Manny they are all in the sameboat. I can't stand this fake @ss don't nobody know him stance so many fighters are taking when don't nobody know the fighter who talking trash but they mama!!!
                this is the damn truth. lol@ donaire for thinking hes known that much more than rigo mainstream

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  man if rigo was as popular as narvaez he would have this fight next week
                  rigo would have to take it easy now....unify 122 and say donaires name again....cmon son!

Comment

I'll get stick for this but i think Guillermo Rigondeaux will be P4P #1 within 24 months. He's ****ing amazing.

See what happens when Cuba goes pro!

Awesome boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X