No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Wanted Me To Struggle With Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Wanted Me To Struggle With Weight

NEW YORK — Antonio Margarito condemned Miguel Cotto for refusing to fight him at the junior middleweight maximum of 154 pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

lol at Margarito complaining about a fighter trying to gain an advantage over him. With that being said this fight should be at 54 but I dont see the 153 cw making a difference in the fight.

Comment

I hope it turns an awesome fight like the first one

Comment

bu hu hu So why don't you just cry about.

Comment

***** moves by Cotto. 153 this should'nt be a for a title. Now that they've allowed fighters to come in underweight in title fights it's going to become the norm. Pretty soon we'll have lightweights fighting at 138 for a welterwight title. Cotto is looking like a *****. Cotto's team slammed Margarito's team and blamed the loss only on the wraps. I don't think Margarito used any illegal wraps on Cotto and I think Cotto knows too.

Comment

Don't worry cheato, cotto won't be trying to stuff his wraps with cement like you did the last time.

Comment

I def do not agree with the 153 limit for a title. Should be at 154. But either way I do not think the one pound will make any difference. I am just happy this fight will finally happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                ***** moves by Cotto. 153 this should'nt be a for a title. Now that they've allowed fighters to come in underweight in title fights it's going to become the norm. Pretty soon we'll have lightweights fighting at 138 for a welterwight title. Cotto is looking like a *****. Cotto's team slammed Margarito's team and blamed the loss only on the wraps. I don't think Margarito used any illegal wraps on Cotto and I think Cotto knows too.
                It's been done before, many times. Henry Armstrong regularly gave away 10 or more lbs. Ted Kid Lewis regularly gave away 20-30 lbs. Barney Ross, many others.

Comment

No matter what, Cotto will win this fight

Comment

He wants to make it hell for you because in his mind you probably cheated him in the first fight. Many fans suspect Margarito probably started cheating after the Williams fight since he had a war with Williams but it wasn't enough for him to get the win.

Win or Lose against Cotto, there's always going to be a question mark on Margaritos career.

Comment

Working...
                    X