No announcement yet.

Kreayshawn: "The Game's a weak a$$ Blood, he ain't about to do sh**"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kreayshawn: "The Game's a weak a$$ Blood, he ain't about to do sh**"

Kreayshawn burst onto the scene just months ago (in May), via her viral smash "Gucci Gucci," but despite her quick success, she doesn't always feel the love.

From her White Girl Mob sister V-Nasty's use of the "N" word to her beef with Rick Ross, the Oakland newcomer has definitely gotten a taste of what it's like in the spotlight.

However, Kreayshawn's fame has landed her on the cover of the latest Complex's October/November issue, so it's not that bad. And in the coverstory, she addresses the disses and controversy.

About the N Word:

"Everyone thinks I'm Vanessa [V-Nasty] and I have to answer [for her actions] every day in every f***ing interview," vents the frustrated 22-year-old. Apparently Kreayshawn has tried to intervene, to no avail. "I've sat down and had talks with her, like, 'Please, if you took this word out of your vocabulary, it would help your career. It would really help mine.'

She's just been like, 'This is who I am. This is how I was raised. I'm not gonna change for anybody,' and I respect that. She doesn't have to listen to me. It's just hard if we're all mobbing together and everyone thinks I use it, too. That's when you have to step away or find a way to work around it."

About the Game dissin' her on Uncle Otis:

"I wanna slap a grown-ass man in the face," she says, defiantly. "I'm going to say, 'Game's a weak ass Blood, he ain't about to do sh**.' Am I just supposed to get dissed every day and be a weak ass little white *****? F*** that sh**. I'm tired of people disrespecting me."

Complex's October/November issue is a double-cover, which also features a cover story with Kid Cudi, dubbed "Putting The Pieces Together." The mag will hit newsstands October 4th.

Read the full Kreayshawn piece at Complex.com.

Anybody who takes this little girl seriously has severe mental problems. Listen to Tyler the Creator instead....

Comment

Kreayshawn sounds like a female version of me.

War Kreayshawn

Comment

She's gonna get killed the way she's been running her mouth.

Comment

Damn, she thinks it's all fun and games. She's in for a rude awakening if she keeps talking reckless.

Comment

...........i'd hit it

Comment

She trying to antagonize and start ***** With established artists to make a name for herself. She's Kinda like Eminem....

if he sucked at rapping.

Comment

Kreayshawn's that bitch, son.

Real kniggas know.

"Gucci Gucci" goes hard, son.

Comment

Comment

BEEEEETCH!

Comment

Working...
                    X