No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem Will Make Velasquez & JDS His Biatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Overeem Will Make Velasquez & JDS His Biatch

i dont see this guys getting any chance with Overeem.

If Cain can make it out the first in one piece I'd give him a chance but I doubt either make it out the first tbh

Comment

Overeem has terrible stamina. Watch his fight vs Werdum, he hardly threw anything and his standup was pretty much even with Werdum and he was gassed.

Overeem will be VERY dangerous in the first round though. If Overeem destroys Bigfoot then he will be the favourite imo. Should be immense.

Comment

Overeem has terrible stamina. Watch his fight vs Werdum, he hardly threw anything and his standup was pretty much even with Werdum and he was gassed.

Overeem will be VERY dangerous in the first round though. If Overeem destroys Bigfoot then he will be the favourite imo. Should be immense.

Comment

the first round would be the hardest. but if overeem gasses out then cain might pull out something.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
            i dont see this guys getting any chance with Overeem.
            Is it the Overeem with PED's or without ?? without PED's he gets TKO'd or dominated by Cain for 5 rounds

Comment

I dont know about that, JDS no but Cain impressed me tonight with the way man handled JDS who is know for great take-down defence.
              Well i guess it would all depend on how high Overeem testosterone count is on that night also.

Comment

Overeem does probably beat both but neither of these are a walk in the park. Cain is a Pitbull who needs to be put down very, very quickly or else you're screwed. And just because Junior got hit a lot tonight doesn't mean Overeem kills him. Is Overeem gonna put a ferocious grappling pace on JDS WHILE striking with him? I thought so.

Comment

Overeem has a couple issues in that he's sometimes overwhelmed by high level guys (shogun, Hari) and clearly can't develop great stamina at that size. This will come down to his gameplanning. Cain is the Calzaghe of the UFC in that he has tremendous workrate. Overeem needs a 1st round KO strategy like he pulled against Lesnar.
                  Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-30-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Hard to say. Overeem has bad cardio issues. Cain would have to avoid all contact for a couple rounds, he doesn't want to clinch with the Reem. JDS trys to box Reem he gets slept too, but with the right game plan, they both could beat him...

Comment

Working...
                    X