Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite fighter in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike ****ing tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Japanese Boxing; if you understood that management has EVERYTHING to do with who a 23 yr old kid fights it would help you understand how this all works! Calling boxers cowards is what fanatic fans do who know very little of the sports ins and outs!
      I evaluate talent from years of training fighters and watching film of the great fighters from all era's. I'm NOT a boxing fan I'm a former trainer, manager and cornerman! I like what I see in Broner and as I've stated we'll see what happens once he's under pressure!!
      Your entitled to your opinion even if its based on..............story telling! Ray.
      Coincidence? I think not. You can tell your manager you want a fight, and if he says no you can make it public and demand the fight. Then what are the promoter and manager gonna do? You can ruin them with **** like that. You can be a former trainer and whatever you want. Fact is he dodged Uchiyama. Broner is a coward who won't fight top competition.

Comment

Mike Tyson. I watched him from the beginning and he got me into boxing at age 13.

Comment

No further explanation needed... :wank:
          Last edited by ArtThouFurious?; 12-13-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Hagler and Finito Lopez,
            Whitaker is up there

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              yes, I had posted it in the past on this site. I read it on two different websites in English and 4 Japanese ones. It was a big deal because he already had his TV contracts in place.

I'm looking for it but the only one thing I can find is the bad left hook article that doesn't have any substance other than Uchiyama thinking that Broner is ****y and he wants to fight him.
              Well you didn't substantiate your claim, not saying it isn't true I just never heard of it. I like Uchiyama and I think I'd put money on him against Gamboa if they ever fought, but I don't think Broner can be described as ducking him and I dont see why they can't fight at lightweight either.

Comment

Contractual!!!! When you sign that contract your NOT in charge and why would you doubt the people you hired! Obviously you've never signed or wrote a contract but once again you know how all this works, right!! Ray

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson
                  Henry Armstrong
                  Joe Louis
                  Muhammad Ali
                  Archie Moore
                  Sugar Ray Leonard
                  Roy Jones Jr
                  Floyd Mayweather Jr
                  Mike Tyson
                  Sugar Shane Mosley

Comment

Still rating and ranking Mr. Nigel Benn.

Not an ATG but what a fighter with that pure, explosive power and unrelenting, do-or-die agression.

He could never master Eubank and lost to Watson, Collins and his second fight with Malinga.

But he lifted Barkley, DeWitt and The G-Man clean off their feet. He also smashed Galvano into tiny, little pieces in Italy (when he was booked for a loss) pumped some big holes into Nardiello and beat a prime Henry Wharton.

Never, ever had a dull fight and always came to wage war. A legend.

Would have loved to have seen Benn V Calzaghe but tragically that never happened. Benn v Froch anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
                      Still rating and ranking Mr. Nigel Benn.

Not an ATG but what a fighter with that pure, explosive power and unrelenting, do-or-die agression.

He could never master Eubank and lost to Watson, Collins and his second fight with Malinga.

But he lifted Barkley, DeWitt and The G-Man clean off their feet. He also smashed Galvano into tiny, little pieces in Italy (when he was booked for a loss) pumped some big holes into Nardiello and beat a prime Henry Wharton.

Never, ever had a dull fight and always came to wage war. A legend.

Would have loved to have seen Benn V Calzaghe but tragically that never happened. Benn v Froch anyone?
                      cough cough...

Comment

Working...
                      X