No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Goossen: Lopez Ready For Anyone, Including Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Goossen: Lopez Ready For Anyone, Including Canelo

Josesito Lopez waited nine years for the type of professional opportunity he exploited Saturday night in Los Angeles.

Developing patience has left the brave brawler well-equipped to remain calm as he awaits word on his next fight. But as the decision-makers at Golden Boy Promotions plot Plan B after Lopez’s upset victory over Victor Ortiz, Lopez’s co-promoter made it clear Lopez will accept any challenge he is presented.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Goossen's an ass saying this...this is how boxers get hurt...a guy that's a blown up lightwt...should b @ '40 but the alure of the $$...Canelo is so desperate 4 an opponent now, he'll take any1 publically recognized...

Comment

lopez was gettin his ass kicked....

he will get hurt, bad, vs canelo

Comment

Sound like they wanna get this kid killed. Lopez was visibly smaller than Ortiz on fight night, and even had a little pudge around the middle. How could Goosen even think of putting him in with a big JMW who has a decent punch, like Canelo?

Comment

Ortiz's camp is saying he broke his jaw in the 5th round... but in the actual fight Ortiz said it happened in the beginning of the 9th round... sounds like his people are trying to bs the public into thinking he is tough, but he's not.. he needs A NEW TRAINER BADLY

Comment

man they are acting like this kid knocked victor out or something, he was getting his ass kicked and was loosing the fight wen victor decided to not come out in the 10th,he good but not good enouf for canelo, i think they are trying to cash in on this kid before his 15 minutes of fame are up..

Comment

It has already been said for ages good fighters don't quit and I totally agree.

We live in the age of Redemption

I say give Ortiz the rematch and Lopez has the option of whuppin Ortiz agin or gittin KO'd

Ortiz has the option to redeem himself from the naysayers or quitting sooner and then its all over.

I do think Ortiz should whup Lopez as soon as possible and then take on Maidana the very next fight and KO the mang or die trying.

That will erase all doubts

Get it together mang and go do it

Comment

Ortiz =/= Canelo.
                He must really want to cash out on this.

Comment

Man dont throw this dude into a fight he's not ready for or able to win just to cash in

Comment

Just promoter talk...... He's capable at 47 doubt he makes a dent at 54

Comment

Working...
                    X