No announcement yet.

Anyone has a chance VS Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has a chance VS Ortiz.

If you can withstand his power and land on him, eventually he will stop punching and start back pedelling.

Robert Garcia said it a couple of days ago "If you have a chin and you have heart, then you could beat Ortiz".

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Robert Garcia said it a couple of days ago "If you have a chin and you have heart, then you could beat Ortiz".
      He also said post Peterson :

Ortiz doesn't like to get hit, we use to see it in th gym'

Comment

Why don't you fight him then?

Comment

Victor Ortiz seems like a video game character from Punch Out.. You take his power then you pressure and he will stop punching and give up. he was winning the fight. I don't know but me I am to proud for that I don't care if my jaw was broken fck it it's only 3 more rounds.

Comment

Ill protect my jaw, use my jab and just box. But Ortiz has no defense he gets hit with everything he doesn't move his head or body.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
              If you can withstand his power and land on him, eventually he will stop punching and start back pedelling.
              It's not that easy to do THAT.

Ortiz has stopped or at least knocked down 33 of 35 opponents faced. Mayweather and Lopez being the only one's who didn't suffer knock downs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Ortiz has stopped or at least knocked down 33 of 35 opponents faced. Mayweather and Lopez being the only one's who didn't suffer knock downs.
                Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Why don't you fight him then?
                greenk..........

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

^^^^ This

It's incredible how when you loss you automatically become a bad fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    if you have Chin and you have heart then you could beat most brawlers.

Comment

Working...
                    X