No announcement yet.

"floyd dont like to fight, he dont like to fight" - marques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Marquez said Floyd was the top P4P and that he was second to him. Marquez respects Floyds game more then Manny's and he proved it on two occasions LOL........
    keyword, WAS....and he was right.....

i think he does respect floyds game, but he does'nt think floyd is a warrior tho obviously....

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Translation: "Floyd won't stand still long enough to be hit solidly. We want to see fighters with no defense, swollen faces, busted lips, and concussions in there. It ain't fair."
      wow, a new translation from the book of *****s?.....

Comment

marquez got balls.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult style becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.

Comment

When he said "he don't give the weight" he is talking about when he fought Floyd and Floyd came in 2 pounds heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              ...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.
              mayweather's attitude in this pac fight has been shameful. it's still is to this day. don't really know why he and his fans don't seem inclined to end it.

Comment

mayweathers only goes toe to toe with females.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                  mayweathers only goes toe to toe with females.
                  you're totally wrong bro, Floyd went toe to toe with a male rent-a-cop.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

everybody see what i did there....i put what marquez said in the video in writting..

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
                      When he said "he don't give the weight" he is talking about when he fought Floyd and Floyd came in 2 pounds heavy.
                      good guess..prolly the obvious size difference too...

Comment

Working...
                      X