Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Haye planned all this in order to set up another fight with Vitali?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Haye planned all this in order to set up another fight with Vitali?...

OK, i'm not saying he lost to Wladimir on purpose, but i think he went in there just to survive because he knows if Wladimir knocked him out his career would be over.

Haye is that greedy i wouldn't rule it out that he fought like a ***** just so he could survive and get another payday against Vitali (which is certain to happen in my opinion).

Plus he's going to ride that bull**** excuse about his toe.

Don't be surprised to see him fighting Vitali at Wembley.

Definitely not....he fought like he did because he was scared of getting KO'd.

Comment

An egomaniac like Haye? no, he would never plan to lose in order to gain.

Comment

Haye just never had anything on Wlad, but I did see somewhere that he want's his brother now so who knows, with all his mouth he was saying that he would retire in October, now he lost he ain't doing that no more!

Comment

if wlads bicth ass had let go of some punches maybe haye might of got tko'd and there would be no talk of vitali vs haye

wlad was to scared of his power, he felt in round 3 and after that was happy to win on points

Comment

He went in to win, but at the same time no boxer wants to be KO'd... stoppage losses can put an end to a career, look at Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              He went in to win, but at the same time no boxer wants to be KO'd... stoppage losses can put an end to a career, look at Hatton.

Handsome little devil ain't he?.

Comment

hell no and if he did then he failed because no one wants to see a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                X