Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut Administrators, Students

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there was only 1 gunman...it would be very hard/impossible to kill 27 people. We need to wait and see after the full report is done. I just hope 18 children killed is not true.

Comment

18 kids seems to be a fact across all networks.

Comment

2 handguns recovered, 100 shots fired (witnesses). -CNN

Comment

Sick ****ing people. Children do not deserve any of this. Why take your cowardly acts against them? This is sickening

Comment

My heart goes out to the those involved...... Truly sad

Comment

Potential second shooter in custody.

Shooter thought to be 20 year old with ties to the school.

SCUM!.

Comment

Its an affluent area too - so apparently security was not expected to be akin to urban areas. (Analyst)

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  If there was only 1 gunman...it would be very hard/impossible to kill 27 people. We need to wait and see after the full report is done. I just hope 18 children killed is not true.
                  like I mentioned before when I heard about this around 10:15 am they said all the schools were on lock down because they believe there was more than one shooter and he or she was not captured yet.

Comment

Fox saying potential 2nd shooter in custody. But I must stress that is from Fox.

Comment

That is true cowardice. I can't even believe needing to attack children, let alone attack children with a gun, to make yourself feel like a man. Absolutely goddamn pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X