Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    I don't know if its an interesting matchup for you guys but in fantasy, I dont think bradley beats margarito at 147, margo takes it to him with pressure and enough foot speed to reach timmy.. his hands may be slow but he throws a lot of punches in his prime.. Timmy wouldnt have the power to even push margo away.. and we all know pac is better than prime margo at 147. pac just toyed that @ss at 150, which cotto even had a little of a hard time with at 154 if it hadnt been stop.

whats your take guys?
    Nope. bradley beats Margo. And he wont run out of danger after every combination like Pacquiao, thats for sure.

Comment

If you have a good chin/good workrate and half decent boxing skills you can beat Prime Margo.

I think Bradley would've beat prime Margo. Stamina being the big key. Timmy won't fall apart and would outpoint Margo.

Comment

I hope the winner gets marquez or floyd.. since marquez really want pac, even if pac loses he'd still fight him instead of the winner. then we'll see may-bradley, may aint scared of anybody except packy..
        Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        If you have a good chin/good workrate and half decent boxing skills you can beat Prime Margo.

I think Bradley would've beat prime Margo. Stamina being the big key. Timmy won't fall apart and would outpoint Margo.
        The funny thing is that I don't even believe Pacman himself can beat a prime Margarito.

Comment

Nope. bradley beats Margo. And he wont run out of danger after every combination like Pacquiao, thats for sure.
          cotto couldnt even do it with his huge shots at 147?

Comment

The funny thing is that I don't even believe Pacman himself can beat a prime Margarito.
            are you serious? look at all margo's loses at 147.

Comment

lol Bradley gets inside of Margarito and destroys him to the body, you can't get off with your Power if your opponent is smothering you and is in your chess throwing quick combos to your body

Bradley could dart in and out for 12 Rounds rattling off Combos and then be out of the way of Margarito punches by the time he tries to hit him

Bradley is very underrated and I think some Pacquiao fans might be feeling a little nervous about this fight so they are trying to convince themselves that he is "NOT THAT GOOD"

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Yeah, Pacquiao got Margs on the decline. When when there was like two weeks before the fight, Margs was ripped to the mada****en bone, weighnin at 160!!, how the f@ck did he loose those pounds?

Comment

Not about huge shots. Huge shots would only serve to tire yourself out. Its about landing enough shots to win rounds. Hit and not get hit.

Paul Williams landed very few big shots and he outpointed Margo.

Margo can be outboxed with having or trying to hurt him.

Comment

Bradley beats Margarito.

Im talking about the prime version IMO, pac at 147 is better than prime margo at 147.
                    the margo pac fought is still near prime with no weight issues and pac giving up a lot.

Comment

Lol, Cotto fought a prime Margarito, without a catchweight in the first fight 147, and and fought him again at without a catchweigh in the rematch 154.

The only reason why PAcquiao wins is because he runs out of danger, i can't even say it's footwork cuz it looks so damn bad, lol

Bradley beats Margarito in 12

Comment

Working...
                      X