Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What robbery are you guys talking about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What robbery are you guys talking about?

Look, I'm no fan of either guy, but I watched that fight expecting to see Malignaggi win 8-9 rounds. He barely won 5 if he even did that. Malignaggi has a lot of people fooled that he's some master boxer. He circles the ring and lands jabs but gets hit with almost as many. Then his opponent opens up with power shots and there's no way to give Paulie the round. I gave him rounds 1, 3, 8, 10 and 11, and 8 was really close. It was 116-112 or 115-113 Diaz like two of the judges had it. I could see a draw but not a Malignaggi win. Sorry, that's just the way I see it.

I did like his post-fight rant though. He didn't get a fair shake going in, but two of the judges did score it right and he needs to realize that. He didn't dominate at all so don't act like he clearly won 6 or 7 rounds.

Pathetic scoring but i had it diaz 115-113

Comment

Close, but clear fight... Paulie had it. He put on a clinic, be a little more objective...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        Close, but clear fight... Paulie had it. He put on a clinic, be a little more objective...
        be more objective? I just said I'm no fan of either guy.

He "put on a clinic" in a "close but clear fight" ? how exactly do you do that?

go learn the basics and we'll talk scoring later, whoever you are

Comment

It could have been scored a draw.

But 118-110?

Unanimous decision?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post

But 118-110?

Unanimous decision?
            I agree, it was fairly close. Diaz landed the harder punches, but Paulie M was able to slip and block the left hook occasionally. He boxed fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post

But 118-110?

Unanimous decision?
              I had it 115 - 113 Diaz....

Comment

TBH all you gotta do is look at this to see the huge favour of malignagi...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=20090

I still have yet to see the fight, gona try download it 2nite...then ill say who i think won

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  I had it 115 - 113 Diaz....
                  what rounds did you give diaz

what rounds did you give paulie

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    Look, I'm no fan of either guy, but I watched that fight expecting to see Malignaggi win 8-9 rounds. He barely won 5 if he even did that. Malignaggi has a lot of people fooled that he's some master boxer. He circles the ring and lands jabs but gets hit with almost as many. Then his opponent opens up with power shots and there's no way to give Paulie the round. I gave him rounds 1, 3, 8, 10 and 11, and 8 was really close. It was 116-112 or 115-113 Diaz like two of the judges had it. I could see a draw but not a Malignaggi win. Sorry, that's just the way I see it.

I did like his post-fight rant though. He didn't get a fair shake going in, but two of the judges did score it right and he needs to realize that. He didn't dominate at all so don't act like he clearly won 6 or 7 rounds.
                    Good post man, I agree with you.

It was a close fight that couldve gone either way. I think most people are just pissed and rightly so about the 118-110 score.

Comment

Working...
                    X