Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..The OFFICIAL 'Ranting And Raving' Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..The OFFICIAL 'Ranting And Raving' Thread...

This is a thread you can call upon to give out a little tid bit about what you feel at the moment, concerning boxing. It can be to ***** and moan or to praise and worship. Whatever you want. It can be total bull****, or just a fun little fact you picked up. Just keep it short and to the point.

I'll start.

I'm sick and tired of people on these forums talking about the same 5 fighters. Read a magazine, visit a website to learn about some new fighters or GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Comment

Hopkins Hopkins Hopkins, Bernard Bernard Bernard. I know you all will think I am crazy, but I think you could give a strong case of Hopkins beating Jones. I have seen the fight 117 times, and everytime I see it, I find another round to give Hopkins. Outside the Hopkins/Taylor first fight, this is his (Bernard's) greatest performance. His ring generalship was amazing! Bernard Bernard Bernard, Hopkins Hopkins Hopkins!

Comment

the pac hype has reached critical mass....similar to the margo hype....

i think i read pac vs vitali threads....get the **** out of here with that

Comment

My annoyance of the week is MMA and UFC threads popping up now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
            the pac hype has reached critical mass....similar to the margo hype....

i think i read pac vs vitali threads....get the **** out of here with that

Yep, the Pac ballsucking has gone into warp speed.

Comment

NSB is all bitter because.....

Floyd already KO'd Hatton.

And will KO Pacman and JMM...with ease.

Cotto and his family distractions will have him lose to Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Boat Buyer View Post
                NSB is all bitter because.....

Floyd already KO'd Hatton.

And will KO Pacman and JMM...with ease.

Cotto and his family distractions will have him lose to Clottey.
                But, if I order the PPVs at 50 bucks each and charge my friends .50 cents a head to watch, when I have only 110 friends, is that not a good investment?

Comment

Racism. The board is for discussions, which can sumtimes become arguments. That's cool. But cats that deliberately bait others wit **** about race/ethnicity need to be IP banned.

And **** the cats who make alts just to troll cuz they're scared to be red K'd on their real account. ***** move.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Racism. The board is for discussions, which can sumtimes become arguments. That's cool. But cats that deliberately bait others wit **** about race/ethnicity need to be IP banned.

And **** the cats who make alts just to troll cuz they're scared to be red K'd on their real account. ***** move.
                    Good point. I respect someone who comes out with their dumbass ideas way more than someone pretending to be a normal dude, and hides his bull**** ideas.

Comment

Working...
                    X