Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse is all wrong for Khan especially at this point in time. If it went to points I can see Khan winning but I just don't see it going the distance and the smart money has to be on Matthysse by KO.
    Garcia Matthysse is a 50 50 fight IMO and will be a war.
    Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 01-27-2013, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Who wins this one then, doesn't have to happen soon but Matthysse does have a belt that Amir might want.

I got Matthyse by Brutal Ko, there is nothing Khan can do to win, he better just jab and run and and hope he can survive, he tries those reckless shots with eyes closed and he's getting laid the **** out.
      Amir really has nothing for Lucas. At all.

Lucas beats both Danny & Khan.

Comment

Is this thread serious? Matthysse via homicide.

Comment

Khan actually mentioned his name not long ago!Lol.

I think Khan's career may be over if they fight anytime soon.

Comment

Lucas in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Who wins this one then, doesn't have to happen soon but Matthysse does have a belt that Amir might want.

I got Matthyse by Brutal Ko, there is nothing Khan can do to win, he better just jab and run and and hope he can survive, he tries those reckless shots with eyes closed and he's getting laid the **** out.
              LOL You put the worst chin at 140 up against probably the hardest puncher. Matthysse by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Why did voting for Matthysse by KO take me to some dumbass thread from 2005 about African racial superiority where the first two posts were talking about 300 pound musclehead men f***ing 200 pound musclehead women and creating musclehead babies?
                lol same

Comment

Matthysse is getting very overrated around these parts. We need to remember that he lost to Zab Judah and while it was close, I had Judah edging that fight.

He'd probably beat Khan, simply because of Khan's weak chin, but he isn't the killer everybody is making him out to be.

Get somebody in front of him with decent skills, some pop, and a strong chin, and he's going to have a tough time of it. A lot of people think Matthysse would walk over Garcia, but I think Garcia would grind out a result over the distance.

Comment

I've been saying matthysse would end khan for years now, it's a shame garcia beat him to it...that's why I got asked to join the matthysse militia

Comment

I think Matthysse cracks the china. Brutally.

Comment

Working...
                      X