Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which "aging" fighter could we expect to see "Pacquiao'd" in the coming years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which "aging" fighter could we expect to see "Pacquiao'd" in the coming years?

Mosley?

Mayweather?

Marquez?

why the need to make this thread bro?

Comment

B-Hop is presently at more risk than any fighter you've named. Being damn near 50 & fighting Cloud could very well be a recipe for the plankuiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        B-Hop is presently at more risk than any fighter you've named. Being damn near 50 & fighting Cloud could very well be a recipe for the plankuiao.
        you're joking, right? tavoris cloud is gonna brutally KO B-Hop? not in the dream world, not in the real world. come on man you're better than that...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
            why the need to make this thread bro?
            It happens to the best of them.

Pacquiao, Roy....

Comment

This description of a KO is insulting to any adult boxing fan or any fighter who ever fought!! Theres NO need to tolerate this immaturity on a forum with adults present. I see the haters here and how they conduct themselves but theres no reason to disgrace ANY fighter!!!! To dislike a fighters style or to rout against them is one thing but to degrade someone who participates in a sport that your supposed to enjoy and respect is ridiculous! Grow up! Ray.

Comment

lol,boy stop

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  This description of a KO is insulting to any adult boxing fan or any fighter who ever fought!! Theres NO need to tolerate this immaturity on a forum with adults present. I see the haters here and how they conduct themselves but theres no reason to disgrace ANY fighter!!!! To dislike a fighters style or to rout against them is one thing but to degrade someone who participates in a sport that your supposed to enjoy and respect is ridiculous! Grow up! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    you're joking, right? tavoris cloud is gonna brutally KO B-Hop? not in the dream world, not in the real world. come on man you're better than that...
                    Listen bro, maybe you're having comprehension issues, no actually obviously you are.

You'll find that no where in my post do I say Cloud is gonna brutally ko B-Hop.

But before you assume, I am 1 of B-Hop's biggest fans on this site.

I also know my bwoy is almost 50. Father time always prevails.

What I did say was presently B-Hop (is at more risk) than all the fighters ts named. Hope you understand that.

Comment

Working...
                    X