No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia May Oversee Wrapping of Khan's Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia May Oversee Wrapping of Khan's Hands

Frank Espinoza, manager of undefeated Carlos Molina (17-0-1, 7KOs) , has advised BoxingScene.com that trainer Angel Garcia will be present at the Los Angeles Sports Arena on Saturday night. Molina will challenge former champion Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs), who was knocked out in his last fight by Angel's son, WBA/WBC 140-pound champion Danny Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn lol, hopefully Molina gets the upset

Comment

I can't wait to see Angel's face when Matthysse beats his sons ass into a pulp. That is if they are man enough to fight their mandatory challenger.

Comment

that is tremendous.

khan invariably sees flashes of garcia when he takes big shots in sparring. they'll be there when he takes them from this no hoper.

khan will be retired by the end of 2014

Comment

Hey its not Angels fault that khan let him get the better of him, if Angel want to check his raps and team Molina allows it then it ok. Khan has to be mentaly and phiscaly really for anything. If Angel got inside of his head that aint nobody fault but his own, its all part of the boxing game.

Comment

He is a bully this Daddy Garcia. And an uneducated and ignorant one.

I hope whichever boxer inevitably knocks this tool smooth out is granted some leniency.

I suspect it will be Brandon Rios.

Comment

Clearly looking to get any advantage they can. Don't blame them really, if you lack talent then you have to resort this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I hope whichever boxer inevitably knocks this tool smooth out is granted some leniency.

I can't stand Rios, but if he knocks that SOB out I'll forever be a fan of his!

Comment

After Margarito trainers checking fighters handraps should be standard operating procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

You are right. But he is also quite effective at pushing buttons of young fighters and getting them riled up. How much did his "trolling" get inside of Khan's head and caused Khan to be too aggressive, we don't know, but there is obviously some bad blood between these guys. I know I would like to watch the hand wrapping of khan because if Angel is there something is going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X