No announcement yet.

video of guerrero calling Amir khan a scum bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of guerrero calling Amir khan a scum bag

Woooooow! them some fighting words from Robert Guerrero. Looks to me he is trying to look for a fight against Amir. Robert gots jokes though, "bubble gum to work on his jaw"

Ghost isnt afraid of no-one

Comment

it looks like ghost is looking for a amir khan fight if he gets past berto

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Ghost isnt afraid of no-one
        This guy is a Class A Hoe. I respect Khan more than the Ghost. Khan's career didnt revolve around Floyd. He had goals to clean his division, unify, go up to ww, and do the same thing. The Ghost jumped several classes, went straight to ww, and is now looking for a handout fight. Never cleaned a division, never tried, never unified, just jumps all the way to ww and is now chasing Floyd. This guy is a hoe to me.

Comment

true guerrero never cleaned out a division but ive seen in other interviews that the guys he wanted to fight at 135, didnt want to fight him and they all moved up to 140, so if the same guys who didnt want to fight you at 135, move to 140, what hopes does that give you? makes sense why he moved up to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post
            true guerrero never cleaned out a division but ive seen in other interviews that the guys he wanted to fight at 135, didnt want to fight him and they all moved up to 140, so if the same guys who didnt want to fight you at 135, move to 140, what hopes does that give you? makes sense why he moved up to 147.
            I DONT CARE!!! He skipped several classes! He could have got their belts and unified after they moved up.

Comment

This guy is a clown. Wat the fuk has he ever done besides call names in the media.

Comment

"Amir Khan just don't have a chin herpy derp haha"

Tell that to Maidana puto.

Comment

guerro likes those bandwagons, first he hops on the emmanuel express train now he on the khan train. guerrero is a pillow puncher so i dont see him testing khans chin anyway nor do i see him outboxing him, so how is he exactly going to beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    I DONT CARE!!! He skipped several classes! He could have got their belts and unified after they moved up.
                    Im seeing it thru Roberts eyes, why stick around and get a mandatory spot and interim belts if your not going to get the fights you want anyways. the dude is 30, so he needed to so something big fast, thus the jump to 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X