No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril: The Decision Was a Disgrace, I Won This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abril: The Decision Was a Disgrace, I Won This Fight

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - Lightweight contender Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs) was livid after losing a close twelve round split decision to Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs). The scores were 117-111 Abril, 115-112 for Rios and 115-113 for Rios.

[Click Here To Read More]

Roberyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Where are bla bla bla rios fansssssssssss.......roberyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Abril is right he taxed that azz.

Comment

Abril has won my respect. Rios lost mine. (So did Robert Garcia.) The better man was robbed tonight. The sad part is many of us predicted a robbery if Richard was winning.

Comment

props to this guy, what a fighter, he went in there and took that bum too school... never liked rios but i have lost all respect for him and garcia, fuk them all

Comment

Abril being modest, he said by 4-5 rounds... Try 7-9 rounds! Possibly more!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Abril has won my respect. Rios lost mine. (So did Robert Garcia.) The better man was robbed tonight. The sad part is many of us predicted a robbery if Richard was winning.
              Right because it is Garcia's fault Rios got robbed..........

Comment

Originally posted by jerry2dope
                30-0 stop crying haters
                get the **** off this forum you piece of **** you clearly are not a boxing fan!! Go suck a dick!!

Comment

Enough is enough!! This has to stop!!!! Time boxing fans stood up and done something!! Boycott top rank!!!

Comment

Abril won that fight!!!! Rios sucks...throwing wide punches head down getting hit all night. Go eat a dic% top rank!!!!! Rios your a whack@ss fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X