Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of my fellow colleagues know Jewshewa Clottey's whereabouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of my fellow colleagues know Jewshewa Clottey's whereabouts?

I was just thinking where the hell has Clottey been? It's not like he took a lot of damage against Pacquiao - his body was probably sore, but his 170 pound ass does have an EXCELLENT shell defense - can't be penetrated.

I don't care what anyone says about Clottey and his less than stellar performance against Pac (anyone even think pac is the reason why he looked so bad?). . . but he is a very good boxer/puncher. I would love to see him fight some of the big names at 147-154.

Last I heard he was going to fight someone who I can't recall 2-3 months ago and supposedly got injured.

Comment

I was wondering this recently.

I really like Clottey, and find his fighting style quite interesting, entertaining. His fight with Cotto was funny, taking shots and shaking his head to show he wasn't hurt, and landing that trebble combo.

If he did a bit more work he'd beat Cotto in a rematch. Now that's saying something.

Not seen anything on boxrec as to any possible fights, very quiet. Hope he fights soon and didn't just cash out.

Comment

yeah natas i thought i heard something about him coming back against a tune up type guy a few months back, but then it's like the story just vaporized. . .

kris - i know right? i thought cotto/clottey was a very entertaining fight. and i don't think clottey is boring at all - it's all about the styles. . . Lets hope that he comes back.

Comment

He still hasnt figured a way out of that pothole he fell down a few month back

Wouldnt mind seeing him fight again if he has the appetite for it...I'm worried he cashed out after the Pacman fight.

Comment

He was supposed to come back... on a Pacquiao or some other PPV undercard I believe? He tripped while running to get in shape before his training camp started and broke his wrist or something.

But on a serious note; he's sitting on his ass spending the money he got from the Pacquiao payday. Once he's almost broke he'll be back calling out big names.

Comment

he was supposed to fight at 160 before he got injured I used to like Clottey and felt he was very underrated but the guy does not have the mentality to be a great boxer, always finds a way to grab defeat from the jaws of victory

Comment

Guess he was told to lay low by Arum until the dust settled. Throwing fights could get you serious repercussions for all involved!! Not that I am saying I believe in any of that of course......

Comment

Look forward to an exciting showdown

Comment

Hes still enjoying that Pacquiao payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X