Suggestions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions?

Sup everyone,

Been reading these forums for what 2 to 3 years now but obv am not a poster. Anyway, i'm finnish which means that AA v Froch is going down round the corner got my tickets on thursday, 100euros/140 dollars a piece, right at the center pretty much so should be Goood. Going with a friend who doesnt know **** beyond the usual Ali Tyson n whatnot. Gonna show him a match of both guys aswell as the last 360 with a few drinks before heading out and want your 2 cents on which to choose. Both fought Dirrell so that would make sense but he aint getting into boxing watching that **** especially Dirrell Froch. What you think?

Thanks.

Originally posted by deeQue View Post
    Sup everyone,

Been reading these forums for what 2 to 3 years now but obv am not a poster. Anyway, i'm finnish which means that AA v Froch is going down round the corner got my tickets on thursday, 100euros/140 dollars a piece, right at the center pretty much so should be Goood. Going with a friend who doesnt know **** beyond the usual Ali Tyson n whatnot. Gonna show him a match of both guys aswell as the last 360 with a few drinks before heading out and want your 2 cents on which to choose. Both fought Dirrell so that would make sense but he aint getting into boxing watching that **** especially Dirrell Froch. What you think?

Thanks.
    Show him Froch Pascal, a great SMW fight, demonstrates Froch's heart.

and then Abraham - Miranda II to impress him with Abe's knockout power.

Comment

froch pascal, froch taylor:

this too

Comment

Abraham by KO of the year.

Comment

its such an interesting style matchup because you can call both of them "brawlers" but one is a tight compact textbook brawler and the other fights like hes drunk (froch)

i just fear that AA is tailor-made to beat Froch

* AA is always comfortable patiently waiting, even round after round, for a real opening and won't be lured in by froch's low hands

* If froch ever tried to beat him down with quantity like he did late in the fight with taylor, he would get counter KO'd, no doubt

* Both are good inside fighters but Abraham probably throws twice as many punches inside. Why? Because Froch doesn't seem to know what to do with his long left arm at close range. It tends to find its way onto the other guys shoulder or armpit or something. Another hole AA could explode in

That said, it's like a 51/49% fight for me, I'm only slightly leaning in AA's direction. My analysis ultimately means nothing because despite Froch looking sloppy as hell he continues to beat excellent fighters and I can't figure out why. Maybe he just has a perfect rythym that makes up for everything else.

Comment

Yeah. I got AA too but it's really a toss up. Froch is just awkward, the guy doesn't look like anything special but he keeps proving he's for real. He's got that Vitali K type leaning back with his upper body thing going to avoid shots at times and i just think that if he's backing up like that at the right time with King catching him with one of those lunging in, looping left hooks he's going down. Whether he stays down is another thing though.

Since i'm rooting for Arthur i just hope he doesn't try to tire out Froch and only start opening up late, both for the action value and cuz that just ain't happening Froch has always been high up on stamina and is a strong fight finisher. He said he learned from the Dirrell fight and is stepping up his volume but who knows... We'll see if he can change his game up i kinda doubt it i mean i'm sure it's not the first time he's said that.

Bottom line it's gonna be a war, guaranteed worth the money. My first big fight aswell so

AA by TKO in the later rounds, i'll say the 11th. Or,

Froch by a close but UD if he can keep his cool, also due to AA not throwing enough, but having decked Froch atleast once.

Also, WAR Martinez
            Last edited by deeQue; 11-20-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X