No announcement yet.

Taking a break.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break.

Will be taking a break from the site until February in order to focus on my exams. Basically going into jail like my man Hagler and ridding myself of xbox, recreational computing, internet and other past-times that serve no real purpose.

Not that anyone cares really, just so no-one thinks I have died.

Might see some of you on guru chat as I'll still be watching fights of course.

See y'all later.

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
    Will be taking a break from the site until February in order to focus on my exams. Basically going into jail like my man Hagler and ridding myself of xbox, recreational computing, internet and other past-times that serve no real purpose.

See y'all later.
    i admire your discipline dude... i hope you'd do well with your exams...

Comment

Good luck, barn. Wishing you success on your exams.

Comment

Good luck on exams, Barn. What are you studying?

Comment

See y'all later.
          Internet = No real purpose ... no way!!!!!

Good luck ... hit those books like a champ

Comment

See y'all later.
            Suerte bro!

Comment

Thanks for the good lucks guys, appreciated.

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
              Good luck on exams, Barn. What are you studying?
              I'm still at school so I'm doing Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and French. I need to get good grades (AAAA) to definitely do Physics at university which is my goal. These are the preliminary exams coming up but if I prepare well for these then it should be a breeze in May when all I'm doing for the real exam is refining what I've learned. Also, if you make a mess of the actual examination due to illness or another issue then they can use your preliminary grade in order to give you the grade you deserve.

I will return for one day and have a big points donation party if JMM gets the official W against Pacquiao.
              Last edited by Barn; 11-26-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Good luck mate.
                Last edited by NChristo; 11-26-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Don't forget to keep running,

my times are droppin fast right now (though the holidays might have something to say about that)

Comment

Thank GOD!

Comment

Working...
                    X