No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Not surprised, Lewisham and Croydon are absolute ****holes!
    More to the point why do you support Arsenal if you live in Lewisham?!
    Londoner supporting a London team? OMG i am such a glory hunter!

I'm a lot closer to my teams stadium than you are thats for sure.

BTW Lewisham is just round the corner from Woolwich where Arsenal were formed.

Comment

London is a ****ing shit-tip. We need to build a wall around it and let it burn.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Londoner supporting a London team? OMG i am such a glory hunter!

I'm a lot closer to my teams stadium than you are thats for sure.

BTW Lewisham is just round the corner from Woolwich where Arsenal were formed.
        You should support Charlton it's right next to you, you're just as bad as me!

Comment

Anyway i am going to take a quick walk round there with my trolley LOL!

Comment

You should support Charlton it's right next to you, you're just as bad as me!
            Please explain to me how a Londoner who supports a London team (which was formed a couple of miles away from where i live) is as bad as someone who lives a few miles out of London but supports a team in Manchester?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
              Please explain to me how a Londoner who supports a London team (which was formed a couple of miles away from where i live) is as bad as someone who lives a few miles out of London but supports a team in Manchester?
              You wern't alive when they were formed!

They were a north London club when you were born therefore that's a rubbish excuse. Just accept you're a glory hunter!

Comment

You wern't alive when they were formed!

They were a north London club when you were born therefore that's a rubbish excuse. Just accept you're a glory hunter!
                Dude i live in London and support a London team. You live almost as far South as me yet you support a team up North.

So again i ask how am i as bad as you?

Comment

I'm gonna walk down to Lewisham in a bit, just having some grub..

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    I'm gonna walk down to Lewisham in a bit, just having some grub..
                    Don't forget your trolley.

Comment

Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
                      Why are the riots happening?

Sorry I know I'm late as hell on it, I've heard about it but never bothered looking up or asking why it's happening.

I heard something about someone getting shot.
                      not sure why its properly kicked of in London, but in N.Ireland, school holidays + 2 or more days of half decent weather in a row = riot. Doesnt matter what about. Usually about nothing. But when your 15 a riot is good craic. So any excuse will do. They usually end when it starts raining.

Comment

Working...
                      X