Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie scared you the most..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last of the Mohicans.... Magua absolutely terrified me when I was a young child.

Now it's my favourite film!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      I'm not really into horror movies but when I was a kid and first saw Pet Sematary that Zelda bitch scared the piss out of me.
      I had the same exact reaction. I remember being home alone watching Pet Semiatary (I think HBO was doing a free weekend promotion) and being terrified of the scenes with Zelda. The end scenes with Gage were pretty scary as well..

Comment

What older scary movie had people outside at night in this yard with this weird tree... either the tree was alive or.... something crazy with a tree.

Sound familiar at all? That sall I got

Comment

Scary movie 1 and 2 freaked me out

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Scary movie 1 and 2 freaked me out
            I went to watch it with my dad, when the teacher's testicles popped out of her shorts. We walked out

scary stuff

Comment

The Exorcist and...titanic. All the girls I've dated know this is grounds for termination. I hear "let's watch titanic" and I run for the hills

Comment

Halloween. Definetely. Those last 45 minutes is terrifying.

Also The Exorcist. Creepy stuff.

The Fog deserves a mention as well as Jaws.

Comment

Underrated movie

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    What older scary movie had people outside at night in this yard with this weird tree... either the tree was alive or.... something crazy with a tree.

Sound familiar at all? That sall I got
                    Am guessing it's not Evil Dead but can't think of anything else it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Am guessing it's not Evil Dead but can't think of anything else it could be.
                      I have no idea what it was... if that sounds familiar to anyone let me know maybe theres a youtube vid

Comment

Working...
                      X