Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr has hinted that Floyd can lose (41-1)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Sr has hinted that Floyd can lose (41-1)

He's said on several interviews that when you take a lay off for so long it can do something to your style of boxing. The fundamentals will not be as sharp as they were and you might be easier to hit. Then he gets mad at Floyd on 24/7 and yells out 41-1 as his record. He wasn't BS'ing when he said those lay offs take something off you. I mean I like Mayweather Jr but against a 36 year old lightweight Marquez and a 38 year old Mosley that took a year off it was a no brainer that Mayweather would win right? You guys know this to. Hence the experience of fighting a southpaw is kinda gray for Mayweather cuz that was against Judah like 5 years ago? Not only is Ortiz younger, bigger, but he's also got momentum. That kid has been on a roll and he gets a little better after every fight doing new things. I don't think Mayweather Sr ever thought his nephew can win this...

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    He's said on several interviews that when you take a lay off for so long it can do something to your style of boxing. The fundamentals will not be as sharp as they were and you might be easier to hit. Then he gets mad at Floyd on 24/7 and yells out 41-1 as his record. He wasn't BS'ing when he said those lay offs take something off you. I mean I like Mayweather Jr but against a 36 year old lightweight Marquez and a 38 year old Mosley that took a year off it was a no brainer that Mayweather would win right? You guys know this to. Hence the experience of fighting a southpaw is kinda gray for Mayweather cuz that was against Judah like 5 years ago? Not only is Ortiz younger, bigger, but he's also got momentum. That kid has been on a roll and he gets a little better after every fight doing new things. I don't think Mayweather Sr ever thought his nephew can win this...
    Ortiz will fail....

Comment

Are you dumb? He said 41-1 meaning HE(Floyd Sr) would whip his ass, not Ortiz.
      Everyone including Ortiz knows hes getting his ass kicked.
      Watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        This is the exact same reason why i'm predicting a 9th round ko for Ortiz...

Comment

I think Floyd Sr really doesn't like southpaws. Ortiz is a dangerous opponent, anyone who knows boxing should recognize this.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            Are you dumb? He said 41-1 meaning HE(Floyd Sr) would whip his ass, not Ortiz.
            Everyone including Ortiz knows hes getting his ass kicked.
            Watch it again
            this is what happened....... you can dream all you want, come sept 17 your dream will turn into your night mare.

Comment

What Senior said was in the heat of the moment and i think he was talking about himself giving Floyd his first loss.

Chances are all that was scripted anyway.

I don't think you can call having a draw with Lamont Peterson as being on a roll either. The Berto win was a good win though.

Comment

IMO you cannot compare the Ortiz at 140 to the Ortiz at 147 he's a completely different fighter throwing double the punches at 147 and being able to cut the ring a lot better. Those that say that it's gonna look like Ortiz vs Peterson are delusional. When you double your punch volume it's a whole other story.

Comment

bleh ortiz doesn't have a single tool in his arsenal which would convince me that he can win this. he beat berto because he lured him into a slugfest, knowing berto had no stamina to resist a sustained beatdown. floyd is a completely different boxer. he won't give in to ortiz's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya
                    Considering that you have Ortiz on your avatar and signature....................shut....the f u c k uppppppppppppppp
                    I like Floyd he's my favorite all time fighter, but I love boxing more and I know Ortiz is gonna carry the sport. Lol but hey I would never rock a fighter's whip on my sig lol it ain't like you're his ***** and he's letting you drive the lambo right?

Comment

Working...
                    X