No announcement yet.

Post A Picture Of Yourself Loungers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Le4 so that's what you do? You go around forums stealing pics?
    that really is me, B.

why dont u believe that?

Comment

• Do I make the lounges p4p dish list?

Comment

• I'm Slash

Comment

• Originally posted by .G. View Post
          that really is me, B.

why dont u believe that?
          you means that's you, Today, right now. Tomorrow, your someone else. Multiple Personalities.

Comment

• What I noticed is there are no females on NSB any longer. If you go through that old thread started in 04 with pictures of posters, quite a few females. You go through this one, not a single one.

BTW, there is still 3 posters that I'd like to put their face with their posts, no ****. Tunney, Mak, and Tua. Has anyone ever seen what they look like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
              What I noticed is there are no females on NSB any longer. If you go through that old thread started in 04 with pictures of posters, quite a few females. You go through this one, not a single one.
              You saw how they talked to them? Those dudes acted like they've never had a conversation with a girl in their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                You saw how they talked to them? Those dudes acted like they've never had a conversation with a girl in their lives.
                yup. true friggin' fairies.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  That's the truth. Just found it strange that there was a good amount of females and now there isn't any. Maybe they just are a bit more hidden now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                    That's the truth. Just found it strange that there was a good amount of females and now there isn't any. Maybe they just are a bit more hidden now.
                    There are a surprisingly amount of females in ESB.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      Here I am receiving a funny gift from my kids on my bday,

The real Sigrab Jr on the left

Comment

Working...
                      X