Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im from Texas and going for vacations to Puerto Rico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to go on vacation to Puerto Rico too, want to try the PR lechon version.

Comment

Agree with that guy.

Go to las Cuevas de Camuy, good place to start.

I'd recommend staying out of nightclubs unless they're in the same hotel you are, the ambient is hostile and you'll almost won't enjoy the evening.

Comment

Damn straight, man. I've never been to a nightclub and don't have the slightest interest in going into one. Puerto Rico has its beautiful spots, but it's also violent. I saw the newspaper today (El Nuevo Dia) about the guy that got shot on Valentine's Day in a food court at the mall in broad daylight. Jeez, what the ****?!

It seems there's always someone getting gunned down in the news. Every morning, turn on the news, guy gets gunned down, 10-12 bullets, drug-related, tracking the suspect...

I can imagine going to nightclubs and seeing the same thing happening. Don't talk crap to anybody and be careful with girls you mingle, ex-boyfriends and scrawny kids with guns compose the majority of killings. It's ridiculous!

"I know you didn't just say 'hi!' to my ex-girlfriend from 1 year ago!"

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Sometimes I really wonder if this place is nearly as bad as Iraq in terms of homicides.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          Damn straight, man. I've never been to a nightclub and don't have the slightest interest in going into one. Puerto Rico has its beautiful spots, but it's also violent. I saw the newspaper today (El Nuevo Dia) about the guy that got shot on Valentine's Day in a food court at the mall in broad daylight. Jeez, what the ****?!

It seems there's always someone getting gunned down in the news. Every morning, turn on the news, guy gets gunned down, 10-12 bullets, drug-related, tracking the suspect...

I can imagine going to nightclubs and seeing the same thing happening. Don't talk crap to anybody and be careful with girls you mingle, ex-boyfriends and scrawny kids with guns compose the majority of killings. It's ridiculous!

"I know you didn't just say 'hi!' to my ex-girlfriend from 1 year ago!"

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Sometimes I really wonder if this place is nearly as bad as Iraq in terms of homicides.
          Maaan your making me think twice, but thanks though!!

Comment

Working...
          X