No announcement yet.

Legit Post Worth Debating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
    Maybe that shows you have spent too much time here..

Besides, I talk directly at those I'm getting at..I reply to every single post..and will continue to do so..Kiddo..
    So how long do you wanna keep this going?

You clearly caught feelings over my jokes about your state. I dont like most rap from Texas but who gives a ****? Thats not sumthin to catch feelings over. Your 28 son, you should know this. By the time anyone is 28, they should no longer easily be irritated by people on the internet that disagree with them. Your gonna find that everywhere you go, so I hope your not as sensitive off the internet as your are on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      So how long do you wanna keep this going?

You clearly caught feelings over my jokes about your state. I dont like most rap from Texas but who gives a ****? Thats not sumthin to catch feelings over. Your 28 son, you should know this. By the time anyone is 28, they should no longer easily be irritated by people on the internet that disagree with them. Your gonna find that everywhere you go, so I hope your not as sensitive off the internet as your are on it.
      I feel you playa...

Dead-wood now!!!

But seriously, I meant every word my first post..This forum is gone to ****s completely..I said no names for a reason..that't because everyone may feel as if they are not at fault..Who knows...If you date back a few months ago, this was the hottest forum on BS..Now there is an average of 5 people here every hour..

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        what about his upopular rap opinions thread, who did it better threads....
        Those used to be the biggest starters..now they only attract the "you're stupid" and **** like that..

I'm all about the why...If I don't like an artist, I'll tell you exactly why....whether stupid or not, you'll know why...Oh and you best believe I hate some artist for stupid reasons..

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
          I feel you playa...

Dead-wood now!!!

But seriously, I meant every word my first post..This forum is gone to ****s completely..I said no names for a reason..that't because everyone may feel as if they are not at fault..Who knows...If you date back a few months ago, this was the hottest forum on BS..Now there is an average of 5 people here every hour..
          To be honest i never really liked this forum that much, I like sohh and boxden alot more..theres a lot more posters on those sites so even when you bring up a rapper thats not too popular on here, that same thread can be a popular debate on a bigger site. I joined this site in July, I dont remember this forum ever really being that active.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            To be honest i never really liked this forum that much, I like sohh and boxden alot more..theres a lot more posters on those sites so even when you bring up a rapper thats not too popular on here, that same thread can be a popular debate on a bigger site. I joined this site in July, I dont remember this forum ever really being that active.

the hip hop forum isn't active. but the boxing sections and lounge are vary active. Its because this is really a boxing website at its heart.

I agree this isn't the best place to talk hip hop as far as activity.

Comment

It used to be live playa..I'm sure others would tell you the same..
              We fought to keep this lounge here..Now it all sense to be for nothing

Comment

Rosewood,
                i do think it's wack when you initiate comparison threads of artists that are BOTH relatively wack. and why not defend yourself with a substantial argument as to why they aren't wack when i claim that they are? i am completely open to such discussions, and engage in them often. you are talking here about how you miss the heated debates and arguments of substance, but let's not forget that this thread is apparently a response to my comments towards your taste in music that you NEVER properly debated. to me, this is you whining. don't call Gold Mac or anyone else immature. this thread just proves that in doing so you are a huge hypocrite. its unfortunate that you think that this forum has fallen to **** but don't find evidence to believe in that through people not replying to your posts. if people aren't interested in what you're saying, they aren't going to respond. that's your bad. not anyone elses's.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                  Rosewood,
                  i do think it's wack when you initiate comparison threads of artists that are BOTH relatively wack. and why not defend yourself with a substantial argument as to why they aren't wack when i claim that they are? i am completely open to such discussions, and engage in them often. you are talking here about how you miss the heated debates and arguments of substance, but let's not forget that this thread is apparently a response to my comments towards your taste in music that you NEVER properly debated. to me, this is you whining. don't call Gold Mac or anyone else immature. this thread just proves that in doing so you are a huge hypocrite. its unfortunate that you think that this forum has fallen to **** but don't find evidence to believe in that through people not replying to your posts. if people aren't interested in what you're saying, they aren't going to respond. that's your bad. not anyone elses's.
                  Being that all has been resolved between Gold and myself, I won't respond..

Thanks you!

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                    Rosewood,
                    To add, this thread was not direct toward you in general..

Comment

There are folks on this forum that think we don't have the capability to type "hiphopstan.com" into our address bars...

Where did they come from? Do they work for hiphopstan? Nothing that has debate within it stays near the top because there are all these spam posts with nothing but a url of some National Enquirer Rap stuff...

Comment

Working...
                      X