No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
    You guys are underestimating how freakishly tenacious Rios is. You haven't experienced that type of pressure and pace, until you've been in the ring with him. Not everyone's built for that type of fight.

50/50 as it gets for me.
    i don't think so.......rios is good against slow come forward brawlers. garcia fights mostly on the outside with hard counters.

rios gets sparked...........

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      i don't think so.......rios is good against slow come forward brawlers. garcia fights mostly on the outside with hard counters.

rios gets sparked...........
      How's he going to STAY on the outside without a jab? Also, since he's an "outside" fighter, how's his "inside" game?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Rios was weight-drained as hell that fight. Don't get me wrong, Abril was robbed blind but Rios clearly wasn't himself.
        wtf................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW.............

Comment

How's he going to STAY on the outside without a jab?
          Hows Rios going to get on the inside without a jab. FFS Mike Alvardo was boxing well and picking his shots well when he was on his feet. MIKE ALVARDO.

Comment

I'm not saying it's going to happen. But if they fight. Don't be surprised if Rios exposes his inside game. Kind of like how Lamont Peterson exposed Khan. DON'T BE SURPRISED.

Comment

Rios will Get in Garcia Ass. Garcia keep his chin out and swings his hook when you come at him. But he need some distance to get the hook off rios wont give him any distance. Good Luck trying to figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Hows Rios going to get on the inside without a jab. FFS Mike Alvardo was boxing well and picking his shots well when he was on his feet. MIKE ALVARDO.
                Mike Alvarado also has a chin of granite, and balls of steel.

Comment

I don't know, this fight is a tough one only because I don't think Garcia is as good as Rios on the inside.

I still give Garcia a damn good shot at winning this fight. It's kind of 51-49 for me.

Comment

i think Rios stops him, Garcia not that good in the inside n gets hit a lot

but its a 50/50 fight anybody can take n Garcia prolly has the edge cause of his skills

Comment

How's he going to STAY on the outside without a jab? Also, since he's an "outside" fighter, how's his "inside" game?
                      you don't need a jab against rios because he's so darn flat footed & slow............

dannys speed will allow him to pick rios apart on the outside with hard counters.............

Comment

Working...
                      X